Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lombuka Camp Site

5 posters

Go down

Lombuka Camp Site Empty Lombuka Camp Site

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:29 am

The new home for the merged tribe.

Lombuka Camp Site 33913511
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lombuka Camp Site Empty Re: Lombuka Camp Site

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 am

Just so you all know, Adan just became the first member of the jury. Hope you all voted him out on good terms.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 am

Can you guys believe that we are the technical final five? i cant believe we are on day 28 or whatever. just lookin at the banner or whatev and seein all of those faces and none of our own...its pretty crazy. that was just a thought i had.

i also wanted to address some concerns openly about my game. i am so super duper sorry that i deceved you all about my intelligence and stuff. i thought i could 'goat' my way in deep. i def could've but i had to blow my cover to take the opportunity to get kiyle out. nothing against anyone here, but he was running this whole show and cuttin our strings when he felt like it. i knew diane would be unanimous so thats why i did what i did.

to people who feel like i should have told them i had the idol. 1: i dont know any of you legit and i didnt wanna get screwed for strategys sake. 2: on the show people always complain that telling so and so about the idol was stupid. i just followed that logic.

as far as my winning the game chances that were apparently adressed at tribal...i dont think my chances are any better than anyone elses. wallace has stuck in there despite probably getting the most votes in the whole game(cumulatively), alice was the first person technically out but had made it strongly to the final five, felicity had hand-picked a lot of the boots and had made relationships with a lot of people, taro basically ran the show at tombuka and has made good relationships with everyone.

but overall, just congrats you guys. we rock. final five. admin had best fuckin pick us for the dayum all stars or whatev.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallace_Griffin Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 am

Nice post Betsy.

I have to agree...it is crazy that this is the Final Five. Everyone here is deserving of the spot.

Congrats to everyone.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Hodge Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 am

congrats official top 5!!!! Smile
Alice_Hodge
Alice_Hodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity_Atkins Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:00 am

We rock you guys, I've had a GREAT time playing with all of you! It's been a fantastic escape from the real world, that's for sure haha.
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down