Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Redemption Island Hate & Discussion Thread

+3
Zayden_Jones
Taro_Yuan
Kiyle_Whitley
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Survivor Redemption Island Hate & Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor Redemption Island Hate & Discussion Thread

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sun May 01, 2011 10:12 am

Who's everyone favorite player? Very Happy
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Survivor Redemption Island Hate & Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor Redemption Island Hate & Discussion Thread

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 10:48 am

Zayden, were it not for the high Vanuatu/China/Guatemla rankings we might have a problem! HvV so low! And I have a comeback for the person who talked about the strategy of that game but I am exhausted right now. No sleep in 30 hours. Just catching up with the world before I disappear for 9 hours.

Oh...and favorite player is tough. Here are a list of my FAVORITES...I will capslock who I suppose would be my favorite ever.

Earl
TODD
SANDRA
Ami
Courtney Y
Greg Buis
Vecepia
Rob C
Tom
Rafe
Peih Gee
Tracy
Na'Onka
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sun May 01, 2011 11:11 am

Surprised such a bad list
here's my (GOOD) list :p in random order btw

Jenna Morasca
Katie Gallagher
Ian Rosenberger
Judson Birza
Ethan Zohn
Parvati Shallow
Natalie White
Jason Siska
Danni Boatwright
Bobby Jon Drinkard
Tina Wesson
Kelly Goldsmith
Neleh Dennis
Leann Slaby

there are like 3 people I left off the list because I think if I put them EVERYONE here would know my sucks identity & I don't think they're supposed to know until the game is over lol
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 02, 2011 11:56 am

You know its been a bad day when you get home and Kent/Vyxsin were eliminated from The Amazing Race.

Naw, jk, my day was excellent. Still, massive disappointment in my goth team. READ THE DAMN CLUE! Grah! They woulda beat Zev/Justin and then made it to the final four!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 am

I never watched tar so I caught up on tar18 saturday-sunday and when kynt/vyxsin got eliminated I gave up, tar sucks so much and I can't stand the globetrotters -___-
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Tue May 03, 2011 2:36 am

The amazing Race is annoying solely because I can't handle the stress of potentially liking one person and disliking his/her partner. It turns my brain into mush. One reality show I liked though were the mole, just because I always managed to guess who the mole were by picking the least likely. It made me feel like a genius
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Thu May 05, 2011 6:28 am

holy hell this season sucks so much, this is sickening
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Zayden_Jones Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am

just saw the most recent episode and I was physically disgusted with Probst fawning over "Mariano." *pukes*
Zayden_Jones
Zayden_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Fri May 06, 2011 3:50 am

Boston Rob is awesome! I wish he was my dad!
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri May 06, 2011 4:38 am

Zayden_Jones wrote:just saw the most recent episode and I was physically disgusted with Probst fawning over "Mariano." *pukes*
I couldn't have said it any better.

This season is horrific. The only person I kinda MILDLY liked was Andrea. I hate all of the 5 remaining players.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Sat May 07, 2011 4:27 am

you all gotta hear erinn on rob c's podcast tho! best thing to come outta this season!
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sat May 07, 2011 5:20 am

I liked Erinn's part, not Frank Clark tho eek at him
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2