The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 am

Cuz her azz is so damn goth faces and coat-tail-y.

heres my alice impression.

"hey felicity!"

(felicity)-"yes?"

"Tell me what to do!"
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Felicity_Atkins on Sat May 07, 2011 4:32 am

Lmao, I love you Betsy. I can’t wait to hear what Diane has to say in this thread...
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Posts : 83
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Diane_Hopper on Sat May 07, 2011 4:35 am

I will fucking DIE if Alcutsherself wins.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 am

omg felicity! u HAVE to tell the story about how Alice messaged you saying she was crying because of the one vote she got at tribal council!

i wanted to bitch slap that bitch and be like "Bitch! its a fuckin game!"
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Roger_Hahn on Sat May 07, 2011 5:15 am

LET'S MAKE IT A LOVE THREAD EVERYONE!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

ALICE LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE!
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Taro_Yuan on Sat May 07, 2011 5:30 am

Betsy_Wallace wrote:omg felicity! u HAVE to tell the story about how Alice messaged you saying she was crying because of the one vote she got at tribal council!

i wanted to bitch slap that bitch and be like "Bitch! its a fuckin game!"

You know what guys, people like saying I'm bitter around here. But you know what I didn't start a Betsy & Wallace hate thread. Instead I explained with clarity the reasons why I was devastated to be idoled out of the game. In short I felt like I let my two girls down, leaving them to fend for themselves against two predators (Betsy & Wally). [btw I'll never understand your reasoning for doing what you did Felicity, I think most people would agree that your decision to give up your HII cost you this game]

So for you guys to come here and slander a 16 year old girl is rather tasteless. She's endured so much and was cleaver to get where she is today, the least you guys can do is keep an open mind.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 am

we are having fun and doing our best 2 be an angry jury! stop being a buzz kill!

WHOO ANGRY JURY!
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Felicity_Atkins on Sat May 07, 2011 6:40 am

Yeah, I’m not bitter at all I just find it amusing.

In all seriousness though, I was legitimately concerned when she told me that she was bawling her eyes out and panicking when she received a single vote at tribal one night.

And fyi, me being voted out of the game had nothing to do with me trying to get rid of Alice, it had to do with the fact that at the end of the day this is just a game and I wasn’t going to spend over five hours holding a button.
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Posts : 83
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Taro_Yuan on Sat May 07, 2011 8:07 am

I'm just really confused as to your relationship with Betsy. You gals talk about how "close you are", practically "bffs", yet at each others throat come final 4. I have hard time understanding how you can "bond' with someone like that I just throw them away like trash the next minute. I guess people took winning this game so darn seriously they're willing to sacrifice things like trust, honesty, and loyalty. Oh wait, I remember, in survivor there is no such thing, how stupid of me! Its true I'm the only one who actually likes the Cook Islands...

You talk about your strong social game Felicity yet in the end you just ended up betraying everyone you were ever close with, sounds like a Sash type game to me. I mean the conversations you had with me, if you can tell me all those type of things to me, and then just lie to my face in this game the way you did to me, thats something.

Felicity_Atkins wrote:And fyi, me being voted out of the game had nothing to do with me trying to get rid of Alice, it had to do with the fact that at the end of the day this is just a game and I wasn’t going to spend over five hours holding a button.

Clearly, no one in their right mind is going to spend 5 hours doing a stupid challenge like that. Doesn't change the fact that you aligned with Betsy who just in turn wanted to take you out next, you had smooth sailing with me and Alice yet you chose otherwise... its not like me and her were "immunity threats". Your decision still doesn't make sense to me. You would have won hands down against either of us.

I'm sorry you girls think I'm a misogynist, don't know what I did to merit that title. Thats really hurtful.


Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Felicity_Atkins on Sat May 07, 2011 8:18 am

Taro... dude, this is an internet game... and the point of playing a game (besides having fun) is to win. I want more than anything to be on survivor, but since chances are that will never happen, I have a lot of fun living vicariously through this.

Betsy and I got along great, but there was no way I could have won against her. We had each other’s backs as long as we needed to and we both didn’t expect to end up in the end together.

Idk how else to explain the Alice thing to you. At the time she seemed like a threat to me, and if the three of us made it to the finals together, and I would’ve won, I would have had to choose and end up pissing someone off, as opposed to it being you me and Wallace in the finals where I would have just picked you (for example).

I personally just don’t feel like in an online setting like this, integrity and all that means a lot. Everyone should be expecting people to play the game, and in Survivor, people get blindsided.

Also, you go on about how I was dishonest and stabbed people in the back, but you did the same thing to Adan and talked about doing it to several others. Why is that any different?
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Posts : 83
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Diane_Hopper on Sat May 07, 2011 8:25 am

Shit is goin DOWWWWWN! Fuck!

I thought this was an Alice hate thread bitches, not a hate each other thread!
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Sat May 07, 2011 8:55 am

forreal! and tar tar, I had relationships with like, 5 diff people in this game where i flat out said i would work with them for now and play against them later.

its prob the sole reason why felicity and wallace worked so well with me. they understood that was the way it was goin down, and that i would let them know when it was time to go guns blazing against each other.

in the end, thats 10x less threatning then a buncha people who pretend they are gonna be with you the whole way when u know that in no way would that be good for them(therefore they are lying)

i never made promises in the game. so stop bitchin about felicity and i trying to win! and start hatin on alice cuz dats what this thread is all about!


actually, alice sucks so bad that her hate thread cant even stay on the subject of her. its too short a subject.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Taro_Yuan on Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Betsy_Wallace wrote:start hatin on alice cuz dats what this thread is all about!

Alice sucks! is that any better? Very Happy
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Taro_Yuan on Mon May 09, 2011 1:09 am

Felicity... Yes, coming into this game I 100% wanted to win this game and was prepared to do anything to do it. However, then I unexpectedly started to develop personal relationships with people, particularly Adan, you and Alice, even though some of those relationships took much time to flourish. At that point I was no longer working for my individual interest but for that of the collective (our alliance). I chose to play with my heart instead of mind, I knew in doing that I was potentially setting myself up for failure, but I don’t regret my decision.

As for living this game vicariously, I get that as well. At least all you guys here get to opportunity to apply for the show whereas myself, Roger and Adan can’t even do that because of our non-American citizen status.

I’m not calling you dishonest what I’m saying is, I only developed meaningful relationships with three people in this game and made minimal promises, and only betrayed Adan this entire game. It was a must or else I knew you would never trust me and I would be gone next. In contrast you claim to have developed “good relationships” with Betsy, Wallace, Niel, myself, and Alice. If you never promised them anything and cut all of them lose, well done, but you didn’t, you promised me and Alice final 3. You backtracked out of the deal and instead tried to play me, by making Betsy come off as the villain by doing your dirty work, you even acted the part at tribal, very cleaver of you, tricky, tricky, tricky… jocolor

My relationship with Wallace and Betsy was always superficial, so I felt no personal responsibility in having to cut them loose when the time came. That’s why I congratulate them for taking me out the way they did. They suspected I would never turn on you so they took me out to weaken you, I would of done the same in their situation. Just sucks to find out that you’re the one who loaded the ammunition into their empty cartridges to take me out. That really was your fall from grace in this game. It was a foregone conclusion that Brenda would win survivor Nicaragua, but once she aligned with the unreliable NaOnka and gave her her idol, she set herself up to fail. It was actually kind of satisfying to see you and Betsy go consecutively. Sorry...

On another note you and Betsy like saying: “Alice is such a goat, that she was so easy to manipulate”, yet above you mention how Alice was threat to you and that’s why you wanted her gone. Which one is it? was she goat or was she a threat? I’d say she was both, that’s why her game play was far superior than either of you give her credit for.

I really don’t want this conversation to drag on, what was done was done, no hard feelings. This is the Alice Hodge hate thread after all, so yeah, uhhhh Alice Sucks, what a goat that girl is, she had no game what so ever!!! Suspect


Last edited by Taro_Yuan on Mon May 09, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Taro_Yuan on Mon May 09, 2011 1:20 am

Betsy_Wallace wrote:
i never made promises in the game. so stop bitchin about felicity and i trying to win!

actually, come shortly after the merge you told me you wanted me, felicity and yourself to be final 3. Which I found hilarious, I hadn't connected with you so why on earth would you want to work with me... You always came across as highly deceitful to me, so I never wanted to work with you.

Here comes the token: Alice Sucks! Suspect
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Kiyle_Whitley on Mon May 09, 2011 2:12 am

who's taro talking to? lol
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Mon May 09, 2011 4:16 am

i said it but i didnt promise it beyotch
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Felicity_Atkins on Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 am

He was talking to me.

Here’s the thing. Alice was a goat to carry around because she asked “how high?” when I said “jump”, and she stunk at challenges.

At a point in time, however, I was concerned that she was a threat because I was afraid I’d be facing a bitter or angry jury. When you ended up going home instead, I ended up needing her to make it to the end, and decided that her not even having to battle anyone at redemption island made her still the first person out... and then she was a goat again. haha

it’s a little confusing I know
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Posts : 83
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Mon May 09, 2011 5:26 am

tbh, if we are all being legit real right now, then ya gotta admit Wallace technically won due to length of time in the game. he is the only person who was never voted out.
=/
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Kiyle_Whitley on Mon May 09, 2011 6:16 am

Betsy_Wallace wrote:tbh, if we are all being legit real right now, then ya gotta admit Wallace technically won due to length of time in the game. he is the only person who was never voted out.
=/

I see your point but ugh I just never talked to Wallace so idk what he did in this game, like did he push for any boots? what did he do?
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Mon May 09, 2011 7:01 am

omfg i just realized i should tell yall bout wally!

ok, so lemme talk bout wally!

wally basically planned on being as utr the radar as possible becuz every1 was trying to take control of the game. he felt like as long as he didnt look like he was trying usurp any1s throne that he would get looked over as a boot possibility and squeeze into the f5 and begin playing a hard endgame.

what happened with yall tho is that u all wanted wally gone becuz he was utr! so i spent a lot of my time in the game protecting my f3 buddy!

oh imprt point! wally had one strong deal with 1 person in the game. urs truly! we felt similarly on everything and made strong impressions on each other. so we made a tentative f2 deal and a firm f3 deal! the tentative being that we both wanted 2 win and so if sum1 was a huge jury threat(like i think i woulda been) it would be totally feasible to "betray" that person. its a game so neither of us cared.

so basically every time u guys tried to off him, i protected my partner in crime which allowed me ample opportunities to make big moves (taro's blindside, and what coulda been a felicity removal at f4). so when he was to be the merge target, i made sure to subtly spread word around that adan had been a lying cheat over at tombuka, and a huge threat. felicity ran with it since her plan only involved needin 2 former tombuka(taro and myself). adan had been trying to get in with her, so when i was able to remove him, wally felt strongly that we could safely ride felicitys coattails for a couple rounds(Roger).

i blindsided kiyle of my own accord. no one else was involved in that decision.

wally continued making endgame inroads with alice(who he figured would be around a while and lo and behold is) and insisted we continue to ride felicity for 1 or two more rounds. thats becuz at this point we knew that we were set up for 5th and 4th place respectively(me bein the latter). so bye bye niel/zayzay.

suddenly at the f6 wally(who had always been the spy in our partnership) learned that taro wanted me out. taro had annoyed wally and i since the merge but wally insisted that we keep ourselves in good graces with taro becuz he always gave us good info. at this point though, taro was planning on turning on the two of us so wally and i co-conspired to sniff out the idol.

i was the 1 who figured felicity had it so i offered her a deal and such(we all know the story) and wally and i ousted taro this round.

next round i felt strongly that we should oust alice so that felicity would have no1 left in the f4, and becuz i didnt want a free spot to 2nd place. thats why the vote was 3:2. Wally was the 1 who voted out diane with felicity/alice becuz he decided at that point he wanted to be next to alice the goat(the only person he could feasibly beat other than diane who he didnt trust for some reason).

Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Roger_Hahn on Mon May 09, 2011 7:11 am

^Basically 90% of the post says: Wallace rode my coattails.

Thanks for giving us the reason why we should vote for him. It actually makes me want to vote for Alice more.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Mon May 09, 2011 7:17 am

naw he did imprt things

he flipped on me at f5 cuz he trusted alice. so he picked her cuz he knew he could beat her, and if she won final immunity, shed take him over any1 else. he hung with her most of the 2nd half of merge.

he filled me in after every tribal i missed. plus even tho he wasnt a part of my blindside decision, he def put it in my brain that kiyle had to go. i coulda picked any1 that night. with wallys reinforcement i picked kiyle.

he won 3 immunities.

he was never voted out.

he talked to people i didnt talk to. my dominance is all in thanks to him.

he came up with the fact-checker policy. we both talk to the same person and make sure stories match up.


the way i see it, wally was the amanda to my todd.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Roger_Hahn on Mon May 09, 2011 8:00 am

Betsy_Wallace wrote:naw he did imprt things

he flipped on me at f5 cuz he trusted alice. so he picked her cuz he knew he could beat her, and if she won final immunity, shed take him over any1 else. he hung with her most of the 2nd half of merge.

he filled me in after every tribal i missed. plus even tho he wasnt a part of my blindside decision, he def put it in my brain that kiyle had to go. i coulda picked any1 that night. with wallys reinforcement i picked kiyle.

he won 3 immunities.

he was never voted out.

he talked to people i didnt talk to. my dominance is all in thanks to him.

he came up with the fact-checker policy. we both talk to the same person and make sure stories match up.


the way i see it, wally was the amanda to my todd.

Seems to me that except winning 3 immunities, Alice held the same role with Felicity. Wallace is just a socially-weaker Alice.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Betsy_Wallace on Mon May 09, 2011 8:27 am

um...yeah, no. i think we need felicity to come in here and verify(which she will) that alice had no input whatsoever and no strategic contribution(other than her vote) in what felicity did whatsoever.

wally was always an important factor in my vote.

alice was never an important factor in felicitys vote.

you know who was for felicity? Diane. Taro. Me. Kiyle. if any of those 4 were in the finals against wally i wouldnt be able to say that they were an important part of felicitys game. however with alice i can very well tell you that.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Alice Hodge Hate thread! Empty Re: The Alice Hodge Hate thread!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum