Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #1

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Confessional #1

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 am

1. What do you expect from this experience?

2. What are some things you expect from the others?

3. Is the site easy enough to navigate? Do the colors work well in terms of readability?

4. What is your initial pre-game strategy?

5. Do you think you can win?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Re: Confessional #1

Post  Roger_Hahn Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Well, well, well, here I am! I'm very happy to be here and I can't wait to meet all of my tribemates. So far, Felicity and Diane seem quite nice but I know the "Yay, we're all one big happy tribe!" won't last very long.

I'd like this game to be a fun experience. I'd like to see teamwork, active players, alliances, strategic plays and fun challenges. My only goal is not to be the first one out, although I'd REALLY like to be part of the jury at least. But if I'm not the first person eliminated, I'll be happy.

I hope everybody is there to play. I'd like to have an active and friendly tribe that wants to play the game. So far, I think Diane seems cool and so does Felicity. However, I don't really like the "I'm just this good ol' southern girl" stuff. I understand she wants to be perceived this way but I hope she has more "layers".

I like the site. It's my first ORG but I understand everything very easily. I can read everything well, so it's all good Smile

My pre-game strategy is to stay loose, and consider all possibilities. I would really like to get myself into a 2 or 3 people alliance, but I don't want to jump the shark and be seen as an early strategic threat. So, after one day, if nobody has come to me, I'll have to come to them and propose an alliance. So far, I think Diane would be a good choice but I still don't know 5 of my tribemates so I'll wait a little. Also, I really want to use the "As long as it ain't me" strategy. I think it can make you go far and a couple of big moves in the end-game could be enough to win.

I think I have what it takes to win. But there's so much luck involved in this game, I don't think you can predict anything this early.

Can't wait to get it started for real!
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1 Empty The game really starts

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 am

Waiting was a good thing. Zayden, the guy I wanted to make an alliance with, asked if I wanted to allign with him. I was so happy! We bonded on common activity and desire to play. We're the only members of the tribe who answered the Reward thread, and I think I can trust him. For example, I received a message from Felicity that felt like the kind of message she would send to everybody. So I asked him if he received any PM and he told me about that one... which means he told me the truth! I'm down with this alliance and I hope we can go far.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Re: Confessional #1

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down