Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just because Juries are always bitter

4 posters

Go down

Just because Juries are always bitter Empty Just because Juries are always bitter

Post  Betsy_Wallace Mon May 09, 2011 7:12 am

in this thread, name two people who you think "should've" won.

shouldve is in quotes becuz obviously alice/wally are the only ones who should win bein in the f2 and all.

you cant vote for urself

-----------------

Felicity-She ran this game like her beyotch and is an awesome girl in general!

Maybe Kiyle. I will never know how far he wouldve gotten after i blindsided him. still i predict he woulda been offed before f2
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Just because Juries are always bitter Empty Re: Just because Juries are always bitter

Post  Roger_Hahn Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 am

Betsy - Best strategist out there.
Kiyle - Best social game out there.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Just because Juries are always bitter Empty Re: Just because Juries are always bitter

Post  Adán_Aguilar Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 am

Non-bitter jurors are the people getting stomped on in day-to-day life. The kind of people who can't stand up for themselves. Anyway I nominate Felic even though I don't like her. And I also think Muriel would have been a force had she got the chance.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 am

Taro is underrated of course aswell. Roger is good. Betsy is overrated. Zayden is just rated.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 am

Adán_Aguilar wrote:And I also think Muriel would have been a force had she got the chance.

lol. Were you Murielgoddess or something like that a couple TCs ago?
And I also think your underrated. I guess... Diane was too.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Mon May 09, 2011 7:45 am

Diane were just a lamer version of Felicity who were never around. She likes me though. Even said so in a tribal! So I might have a shot ..
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Mon May 09, 2011 7:59 am

Roger_Hahn wrote:
Adán_Aguilar wrote:And I also think Muriel would have been a force had she got the chance.

I think we all have a little Muriel in us, don't you think? You know, the part of us that never got the chance.

Of course you're not all used up yet so maybe you don't know. You're so young. Me as the insanely old man I am can only laugh at the wondersome youth as they're wandering around trying to build houses with their hearts. As an old man things that used to be fun is a drag and things that used to be a drag is life.

Rolling Eyes
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Mon May 09, 2011 8:11 am

thanks Roger
and of course I think Felicity was robbed but Betsy would have been a great winner also. also I don't think i make F2 if Felicity is still there, she'll probably take someone else over me
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Mon May 09, 2011 8:18 am

Adán_Aguilar wrote:
Roger_Hahn wrote:

I think we all have a little Muriel in us, don't you think? You know, the part of us that never got the chance.

Of course you're not all used up yet so maybe you don't know. You're so young. Me as the insanely old man I am can only laugh at the wondersome youth as they're wandering around trying to build houses with their hearts. As an old man things that used to be fun is a drag and things that used to be a drag is life.

Rolling Eyes

I'm not sure what that means or what it has to do with Survivor Malawi... yeah. Haha
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum