Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Discussion

+5
Zayden_Jones
Kiyle_Whitley
Roger_Hahn
Adán_Aguilar
Admin
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jury Discussion Empty Jury Discussion

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 am

Jury Discussion Pl94610Feel free to discuss thoughts on strategies, players, etc to prepare for FTC.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury Discussion Empty Re: Jury Discussion

Post  Adán_Aguilar Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 am

Hello fellow jurors.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 am

Hi! Who do you all want to see win?
For me, it's Betsy. The girl's smart. Amazing player.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 am

Where's our waiter
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Zayden_Jones Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:15 am

hey everyone
Zayden_Jones
Zayden_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:31 am

Hey Zayden!
It sucks to see you here. What happened? Why were you eliminated?

And to those who lasted much longer: What are the current alliances?
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:35 am

Hey everyone, I'd like to know what u all think off me, please don't hold back with any bashing, I deserve what I get. Since we're out of the game I can now give you guys 100% honest answers to any questions u may have for me.

Taro the Loser
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:43 am

Well, I did PM you but I'll say what I think here too:

I really thought you were a friendly preson. You definatly seemed nice. But all what I heard was that you lied to me, threw me under the bus, and bashed me to others. I never understood that. Why did you do that?

And why didn't you vote against Wallace instead of Adan? I didn't understand that too.

Finally, I hope what we saw at TC wasn't true. I know I can't really talk about class because of my exit but some of the things you said were very mean. Were you genuine?

Anyway, I won't lie, I'm happy to see you eliminated. But I hope we can have a friendly relationship now that the game is over for both of us.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 am

I really thought you were a friendly preson. You definatly seemed nice. But all what I heard was that you lied to me, threw me under the bus, and bashed me to others. I never understood that. Why did you do that?

Adan told me u had long term plans of separating felicity and kyile, I was growing close to them so I used that information to put a target on you and earn their trust.

And why didn't you vote against Wallace instead of Adan? I didn't understand that too.

I got the feeling that u were only using me for my vote and didn't care for me at all personally so I sided with Kyile and Felicity instead.

Finally, I hope what we saw at TC wasn't true. I know I can't really talk about class because of my exit but some of the things you said were very mean. Were you genuine?

please elaborate, what did i say that was so mean, r u talking about me callign Betsy and Wallace "psychopaths" or is it something else?

what do u mean when u say "was I genuine"?
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 am

Yeah. When you said something about psychopaths. Or Wallace f**king Betsy, which I did not understand. What I don't understand actually, is that you act like that after YOU targetted him! It's not like your best ally stabbed you in the back because you were doing the same thing.

And about the genuine thing, I was wondering if you meant what you said. At one point I thought you were hiding something in case you were back in the game.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 am

I wasn't targeting Wallace, the plan was for Betsy to go, but i knew she had the idol so we needed to split the votes,

Wallace promised me that he was voting out Betsy, since we agreed that her erratic and inconsistent behaviour meant she was undeserving to make it any further in the game. I just dont respect people who show up once in a blue moon, and whenever u try to talk with them, all they talk about is "strategy"-"strategy"-"strategy". Its like chill out, I want to get to know you first. Thats why I'm so pissed of at those, every effort I made to get to know them on a personal was just shrugged away and always just reverted to more strategy talk. Regarding Wallace, I saved him at the expense of eliminating Adan, someone I actually liked on personal level, just for him to do this to me.

I genuinely did like to get know where people were coming from, so if u didn't take the time to get to know me and I u, I felt know sense of responsibility in voting u off. The Adan boot was so hard for me, getting u out was necessary to strengthen my position in the game. The Kiyle boot came as a shock to me. In all honesty I didn't feel anything for the Niel, Diane and Zayden boots since I never got to know them.

Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:29 am

Oh, ok. Thanks for all the answers. I really appreciate it. I understand what happened better now.

So, who are you rooting for at this point? Felicity, I guess? And what if Betsy and Wallace are the F2?
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 am

So, who are you rooting for at this point? Felicity, I guess? And what if Betsy and Wallace are the F2?

Alice and Felicity are the two nicest and trustworthy people out there, I dont Diane but if she makes, why not.

If Betsy and Wallace make it to the finals, I will be filled with disgust and may just vomit No

At this point I just want the truth to come out, and for people to see everyone for who they truly are. Betsy putting on act the first half of the game and then betraying me since I had protected her from day 1. She always used to tell me, Betsy, felicty and Taro final three, and I would node in agreement, but I never felt like she deserved to make that far. She deserved to be gone at the merge.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 am

Did you know Betsy had intentions of idolling me out the game?
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:35 am

Roger_Hahn wrote:Yeah. When you said something about psychopaths. Or Wallace f**king Betsy, which I did not understand. What I don't understand actually, is that you act like that after YOU targetted him! It's not like your best ally stabbed you in the back because you were doing the same thing.

And about the genuine thing, I was wondering if you meant what you said. At one point I thought you were hiding something in case you were back in the game.

I'd like to clarify what I meant by my the two comments I made about Wallace and Betsy that have been labeled as "controversial" or "mean spirited"

The Psychopath Comment.
I told Wallace "I hear psychopaths sleep sound at night". The point behind this was, I know for a fact, that me, kyile, felicity and alice have a very hard time voting people off, every time we would do it, we would always express distress about the whole situation. Its like, i know I didn't like you all that much Roger, but I felt really bad voting u out of the game, because we did share a common bond, being both from Montreal and all. I just don't get people who relish in the pain of others. When Alice returned from RI the first time, I approached i told her straight out:

"u know Alice, if I would of been the first person voted out of my tribe I would have been completely devastated. I know it must have hurt, given this I want u to know that I have your back, if your name ever comes up I'll let u know. Your a sweet and sincere girl and don't deserve to be treated so poorly", I kept my word to her.

So when I see Betsy and Wallace chanting like they've won the world cup I just see that as merciless and cruel, even if it weren't at my expense I would still be disgusted by their behaviour. Especially since the only reason they made it that far is because I had their backs all this way. Hence, the psychopath comment was used to illustrate their cold blooded and unremorseful nature.

The Wallace f**king Betsy Comment
I made this comment to illustrate the superficiality of their relationship. What on earth do Betsy and Wallace have in common? they don't know the slightest thing about each other, they're just using each other as tools to get to an end. They have no friendship together, the fact is Betsy and Wallace don't really have a single friend in this game, u know regardless of what has happened here, I know that their r many that I will remain in contact with, even after this game is done. Betsy and Wallace r just looking for the "Immunity" of the title of "sole survivor". In all honesty I didn't give a sh** about that, if thats what i wanted, i would of played felicity and alice like pawns and as soon I knew about Betsy and her idol, I would go the final 3 with Wallace and Betsy. But on an emotional level I couldn't, because they're just so fake and in all honesty I want nothing to do with them. Hence I used the f**king comment to illustrate how the status quo promotes "sexual promiscuity" as fun and pleasurable. But the truth is having sex with a person who u dont love or have an emotional attachment with is purely mechanical, devoid of human love, meaningless, words that describe perfectly the Wallace-Betsy relationship, kind of reminds me of Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo... anyone?

I know most of u think I'm full of sh**, but I at least want u guys to know where I'm coming from and why I feel the way I do. So there's my spiel!
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:40 am

Kiyle_Whitley wrote:Did you know Betsy had intentions of idolling me out the game?

Kyile I can believe u still dont trust me, Smile No, I had no idea. That was the end of the line for me and Betsy, I could no longer trust her at that point, if she we're truly my ally she should of told me of her plan to get u out using the idol, which I didn't know she had. But she didn't cause she's a cold and merciless bitch ! At that point in the game the only people i wanted to work with were, you Kyile, Alice and Felicity.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:54 am

But Alice told me that you and Adan were trying to split up me and Felicity and then you two would go after Diane/Neil. And on top of that you were trying to flip Roger at the merge along with Adan's help so...
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:03 am

Kiyle_Whitley wrote:But Alice told me that you and Adan were trying to split up me and Felicity and then you two would go after Diane/Neil. And on top of that you were trying to flip Roger at the merge along with Adan's help so...

Remember Tai went first, then I joined u and felicity in voting out Adan in order to prove my trustworthiness to you two. I never had any intention on working with Roger whatsoever, when I decided to vote out Adan its because I was fully committed to you and Felicity. As for Alice, maybe Roger could answer that better because at that time she was between alliances deciding whether to join "team Roger" or "Team Kiyle/Felicity". I never planned on splitting u and felicity, u guys had become my new family, and I was trying desperately to fit it. Make sense?
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 am

Walk me through the aftermath of my boot to Diane getting the boot. Why boot Diane over Betsy?
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Kiyle_Whitley wrote:Walk me through the aftermath of my boot to Diane getting the boot. Why boot Diane over Betsy?

It was a matter of "Diane doesn't deserve to be here any longer since she's not participating", boy how I live to regret it!

On another note I do have very tasty bit information that only 3 people (me, Wally, Felicity) in this either game know of, that may be of particular interest to Niel & Zayden. In my opinion this event compromised the integrity of this game.

The night Niel was sent home, our wonderful host Jeff Probst made a monumental error in counting the votes. He read the votes as following:

2 for Niel; 2 for Betsy; 1 for Zayden

Causing Niel to be booted on the revote, but the thing is that no one realized was that Jeff had forgoten to check his inbox and verify that Betsy and Wallace had also voted for Zayden, which meant that Zayden would have been gone with 3 votes.

Jeff later apologized to me for his mistake. But what really bugs me is that if this would have been successfully executed and Zayden went home, Betsy would have gone next. I needed to first separate Zayden and Alice because I feared they were tight, and I wanted her to be loyal to me not Zayden. Like that next tribal me, alice, felicty and niel would have been able to able to successfully eliminate the "UTR Goddess" without either Wallace or Betsy knowing of it. And consequently as we now know we would of flushed the HII out of play. So Niel u have Jeff to thank for why me and u didn't make it to the final four with Alice and Felicity. Zayden I have nothing personal against you, its just that we never talked much.

You know I'm probably coming off as very very bitter in all my messages, but this is just another factor that irritates me and contributes to my frustration.

I don't know about you guys, but I just can't simply respect a girl who has a thousand faces and shifts in and out of persona at any given moment, and intentionaly doesn't go to Immunity Challenges and doesn't attend tribal councils. This isn't even "Sandra strategy", Kyile tried to use the Sandra Strategy and I respect him for that. But Betsy, I find it just disgraceful what she's doing and hence why I think she should of been gone a long time ago.

Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

While I agree she should've been gone a while ago she has absolutely worked this game like nobody else. She took out me and I never seen it coming, had Betsy not gotten that idol I more than likely still would have been in this game without getting ever getting a vote. Than she, along with Wallace, blindsided you. She's playing a hard game and it's nobody's fault BUT OUR OWN that she's still in this
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Betsy definitely had her share of luck. She was the next to go after Phil at Tombuka. After that it would have been Wallace. Me, Taro, Yasmin and Tai were in an alliance before the ladies decided to quit in a hasty manner. Doubt that would have changed pre-merge.

I think it's funny how she , in her latest public confessional, talks like she knew anything about what happened pre-merge. She wasn't even there!

But all the luck to Betsy! Doubt I'd vote for her though.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:10 pm

tell us more Adan
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Kiyle_Whitley wrote:tell us more Adan

Sarcasm?
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Either way I think it's ironic that the two people on the lowest low from Tombuka, is on their way to become the final two in the game. That's a great story right there. What would the game be if it were predictable?
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next