Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Discussion

+5
Zayden_Jones
Kiyle_Whitley
Roger_Hahn
Adán_Aguilar
Admin
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jury Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jury Discussion

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri May 06, 2011 6:08 am

I'm not even sure I'd vote for her. And I think Zayden was closer to her than myself, but here's why I'd consider voting for her:

She returned in the game with a HUGE target in the game and as a returnee, the best thing you could do is to attach yourself to a stong player and stay UTR. That is exactly what she did. However, from what I've seen, she was great socially, making sure to know everyone. And she wasn't bad in challenges either. That's what I think.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri May 06, 2011 6:11 am

Roger_Hahn wrote:I'm not even sure I'd vote for her. And I think Zayden was closer to her than myself, but here's why I'd consider voting for her:

She returned in the game with a HUGE target in the game and as a returnee, the best thing you could do is to attach yourself to a stong player and stay UTR. That is exactly what she did. Plus, from what I've seen, she was great socially, making sure to know everyone. And she wasn't bad in challenges either. That's what I think.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Fri May 06, 2011 6:45 am

true true, I really don't think she played bad post RI. She came back to the majority alliance, stuck true to them and didn't ruffle any feathers I really don't think her post RI game was bad.
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 am

Except for the part where she failed to take advantage of her opportunity to vote out the most powerful player in the game who voted her out first vote.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Fri May 06, 2011 7:08 am

I would love to know how she had a huge target on her back...it was all about eliminate old tombuka at that point you forgetful farrah's...

oh and she jumped to the person who had just voted her out. it was a stupid move that payed off. not a thoughtful strategic decision that she figured would push her far.

if felicity had wanted alice's string woulda been cut a long time ago.

alice sucks. period.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Fri May 06, 2011 7:10 am

oh and not ruffling feathers, and not playing the game are 2 entirely diff things. she was doing the latter, while other people like zayden, wallace, and taro made moves that were to intentionally not ruffle feathers, in an effort to play the game.

the alice love here is complete blindness.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Fri May 06, 2011 8:11 am

so by not taking out Felicity Alice wasn't playing the game?
but my question still hasn't been answered. Why me Betsy? Like what happened in your mind to vote for me?
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri May 06, 2011 8:26 am

Diane_Hopper wrote:Except for the part where she failed to take advantage of her opportunity to vote out the most powerful player in the game who voted her out first vote.

Mind elaborating?

And Betsy, she had a target since she was already voted out. This is clear. She started at the very bottom of the totem pole and managed to make it to close to the top. And about not ruffling any feathers... how do you know it wasn't intentional? And how was joining Felicity "a stupid move". As far as I know, she is in the F3 and you are... not.

Also, sorry about that double post up there.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 am

Oh, I forgot. I have two important questions I'd like you all (except Adan) to answer:

- Do you live in Europe?
- Do you play music?

It will help me for my FTC Questions Smile
Thank you all in advance!
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Fri May 06, 2011 8:39 am

How is Alice a target for being voted out once, when everyone in the game considers her a goat for being voted out once?

Plus, she got a free pass into the game. You know what you did wrong and can change it up. If anything it's easier to be a returnee. For all we know each and every one of us could have made the final 2 if we got the free pass instead. I will judge her on her pre-merge performance solely cause that's where she ended up according to me.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 am

Roger_Hahn wrote:Oh, I forgot. I have two important questions I'd like you all (except Adan) to answer:

- Do you live in Europe?
- Do you play music?

It will help me for my FTC Questions Smile
Thank you all in advance!

I play the drums Very Happy
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Fri May 06, 2011 10:20 am

I don't play any instruments.

Alice was a goat, was never targeted for reentering, and didn't make any bold or mentionable moves when she reentered.

In response to Roger, I was saying that Felicity already voted Alice out once, and according to Betsy and Wallace tried a second time. Wallace also had no intention of taking Betsy to the end, so it would have made sense for Alice to not only vote out the biggest immunity threat, but the player who already blindsided her once before.

Felicity has had Alice brainwashed the entire game, and when Alice is sitting in the final tribal my only question to her will be to name one move she came up with on her own.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Betsy_Wallace wrote:
oh and she jumped to the person who had just voted her out. it was a stupid move that payed off. not a thoughtful strategic decision that she figured would push her far.
Actually she didn't, she sided with Roger initially. But after I flipped and voted out Adan she realized that the winds were beginning to change so she jumped ship. At that point I started to develop a meaningful relationship with her and I earned her trust, I told her Felicity was a trustworthy person so she joined our group to form a solid threesome.

Betsy_Wallace wrote:if felicity had wanted alice's string woulda been cut a long time ago.
In your "public" confessional you stated the following:

A legit betsy confeshfesh
i convinced felicity to gimme her idol and i would play it and blindside alice and she wouldnt be red-handed at all and prob snag alices jury vote for free (...) so we planned on using felicity's idol that was supposed to blindside alice to blindside taro and shock everyone.
Is there any truth to this?

Diane_Hopper wrote:it would have made sense for Alice to not only vote out the biggest immunity threat (...) Felicity has had Alice brainwashed the entire game
Actually I think Felicity was kind of jealous of my relationship with Alice and thats why she wanted Alice out at the final 5, hence why she handed Betsy the idol to clean her hands of any responsibility. But to Betsy's credit, that was smart in taking me out instead. I don't think to this day Alice knows that Felicity was ready to cut her throat.

Kiyle_Whitley wrote:so by not taking out Felicity Alice wasn't playing the game?
Alice doesn't know she got played by Felicity. And she knows I always wanted to see them in the final two together, so in a way I think she may feel indebted to me since I was eliminated at her expense. Hence, her unwillingness to vote out Felicity, its called loyalty, and some people still know what that is.

Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Fri May 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Betsy told me Felicity wanted Alice gone because she was afraid the jury still hated her and knew Alice had made lots of friends.

I don't really care. Maybe Alice played a better game than Wallace, all he really did was ride Betsy's coattails, but if Felicity makes it to the end in any situation she deserves it.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Diane_Hopper wrote:Betsy told me Felicity wanted Alice gone because she was afraid the jury still hated her and knew Alice had made lots of friends.

I don't really care. Maybe Alice played a better game than Wallace, all he really did was ride Betsy's coattails, but if Felicity makes it to the end in any situation she deserves it.

Still if Felicity actually did that, that was a base and a highly nonstrategic move on her part. Think about she has two allies (me & alice) who would never betray her, and who she can easily beat in a final 3 immunity challenge. So what she decides to do is align with the two people (Betsy & Wallace) who want her out at all costs. Yeah, a gutsy move but completely unnecessary, illogical and rash. But then again maybe Betsy is just simply a compulsive liar and found both idols on her own, who knows?
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Fri May 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Regardless of whether you and Alice were going to be loyal to her, yeah she could have won final immunity, but then it would have put her in a crappy position having to pick between the two of you, so blindsiding Alice (who she perceived as a jury threat) made sense if she and Betsy really did have a secret alliance.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Diane_Hopper wrote:Regardless of whether you and Alice were going to be loyal to her, yeah she could have won final immunity, but then it would have put her in a crappy position having to pick between the two of you, so blindsiding Alice (who she perceived as a jury threat) made sense if she and Betsy really did have a secret alliance.
The truth is, I don't know if any of u guys will believe, but I really came to care for both of those two girls on a personal level. And I was only ever in this game for the experience, I would have asked either of them to vote me out in a final 3 scenario, and if they refused to I would of probably quit the game.

I mean really what would the title of "Winner of Survivor Malawi" do for me in my life? absolutely nothing! I enjoyed the experience, it was emtionally draining at times but fun in the end, I just hope we have a deserving winner, thats all.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity_Atkins Fri May 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Well... this sucks.
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm

See Felicity! Toldja we shoulda booted Alice and forced Wallace to hafta pick between the two of us in a final three in case he won. Heck, I toldja we shoulda kept Diane!

Anyway, welcome. This place is fuckin gorg. check out every1s rooms. its a fuckin mansion up in here.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Fri May 06, 2011 10:32 pm

oh and kiyle, i booted you becuz as long as you were there i would be felicitys backup strategist. so i took you out and moved up in the ranks.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Felicity_Atkins wrote:Well... this sucks.

Agreed!
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity_Atkins Fri May 06, 2011 10:35 pm

I am so bummed to be here. But anywho, let me clarify some things.

I did find the second idol and give it to Betsy. We had a secret alliance as soon as the merge hit because she knew I was in charge and she revealed herself to me right away. I felt like with Adan and Roger being pissed at me, and having Zayden on the jury that Alice would be harder for me to beat than Wallace because she had done no wrong to anyone. I couldn’t make it look like a blindsided her though, so I won immunity, gave my idol to Betsy, and being as Betsy and Wallace thought Taro was a goat, I figured it would be Alice going home.

I have no idea who I am voting for now. Like Diane stated, Wallace road Betsy’s coattails the entire game, and as far as Alice goes, she didn’t make a single strategic decision or plan the entire time we were together. In fact, the only reason I kept her around the second time was because she was easy to manipulate.

Anywho, I had a lot of fun with you guys. Who do ya’ll think you’re voting for?
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Fri May 06, 2011 10:52 pm

wow wow wow im not at all happy with this F2. i don't know crap about Wallace and Alice got voted out, this sucks
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Sat May 07, 2011 12:13 am

Nooooo! Felicity I was gonna vote for you!!! Crying or Very sad

I’m not a fan of this final two.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 am

Most likely I would have voted for Felicity too in the end. And yes, the final two is a little disappointing.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next