Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wally "Coattail Rider" Griffin Confessionals

5 posters

Go down

Wally "Coattail Rider" Griffin Confessionals Empty Wally "Coattail Rider" Griffin Confessionals

Post  Wallace_Griffin Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Hey everybody, thought I'd follow suit and post mine:

Confessional 1

1. I'm really looking forward to a crazy adventure, meeting some cool people, and winning the title of Sole Survivor. I'm probably getting a little too confident, but right now it seems like it should be fairly easy to get to the end...and that line alone will probably be some serious foreshadowing for me getting my torch snuffed first.

2. I don't quite know what to expect from the others. I think everyone in this game plans to backstab and turn on their allies at some point. EVERYONE plans on it. So I am going into this expecting that my alliance will try and turn on me at some point, but I just have to be playing two steps ahead of them.

3. Yeah, everything looks great for the site.

4. My initial strategy is to hide behind the idea that I'm a "team player" and I want to see our tribe make it to the end. In the early stages of the game its all about trust. I don't want these people to think I'm any type of strategic threat because I have a feeling that all of them are strategic players. So I'll act like I'm a strategic moron and "just here for the experience." Hopefully then they will realize there are bigger fish to fry.

5. I can definitely win this thing. If I'm not the first one out...I'll be at the end.

Confessional 2

1. I haven't really approached anyone about an alliance yet. Taro messaged me about working together and he was one of the people I was definitely looking at working with. He mentioned that he had only talked with Tai about an alliance and kind of hinted at the three of us working together.

I guess my fear is that those two are already working together and trying to get me as the third wheel. Tai approached me later about the possibility of working together, but mentioned nothing about Taro.

I don't trust either of them, but I think short term they would be good allies to have. As of now, its Wallace and the Asians Will it get to the Final Three? Probably not, but I think the three of us could be pretty dangerous early on in this game.

2. Our seventh tribe mate hasn't really shown up, so obviously he/she is a liability. Right now I don't really trust Phillip that much. I mean the first impression I have is him explaining that he has played many of these games. I think he comes across a "know it all" and quite frankly I don't want to play with someone who has played games like these. To me that makes you a target because it gives you an upper hand. Anyway, Phillip will probably be my number one target. It will all just depend on whether or not Mystery Player decides to step up...

3. Hopefully the first challenge will be something easy like "name that tune." I'm pretty good at that shit. I think if its Survivor trivia everyone is going to be pretty good because we are all fans. It'd be nice if it was something to do with current events or pop culture since I'm sure most of these people probably don't have actual lives outside of Survivor

4. I haven't actually tried it out yet. So far I'm liking the board though. Just trying to figure out if this game is going to incorporate any Hidden Immunity Idols and where the hell I can find them...

--

This game definitely got a lot more interesting today.

It started with a message from Phillip. Basically he told me that if we lost the challenge Betsy was going to go home for sure because she was inactive. But then he said that my name was coming up and that everyone else wanted to vote me out after Betsy. He said he hoped I had the idol and that I could play it at the second tribal.

THEN...I got a message from Adan. Basically he said Phillip was targeting me and planned to message me and say that I was going second so if I had the idol I wouldn't play it and I would be out first. Adan told me the plan was for me, him, Tai, and Taro to blindside Phillip.

So we go to the challenge and we end up winning. Phillip acts like a jackass throughout the entire thing basically proving that he is the most annoying person in the game until....

Betsy shows up...and claims the title for herself. So here we have Betsy, the inactive player that we know nothing about and then she just starts posting "What up bitchezzzzz. We won the fuxckin challenge mofos!!!!"

So me and Adan were talking in the main chat and Betsy just happened to enter right as Adan posted "I hate Betsy. She is a villain." So of course Betsy goes crazy and unleashes hell wondering why he hates her. Meanwhile I have a PM from her that says "Your soo hot. Me and you. Final 2." So Betsy has proven she is a complete wackjob that will not play this game rationally...

So anyway, talking with Adan and Taro I pretty much believe them over Phillip, and obviously the three of us plus Tai don't trust him but everyone decided to "play along." Well Phillip shows up later and then confesses that he did in fact lie to me because he wanted me to not play the idol and vote me out first. After asking him why, he explained "because you weren't around that much." To which I responded "so you were going to vote me out over INACTIVE Betsy?" Then he said that I'm around more, and I've changed so he wants me to replace Tai in the alliance (so it'd be Phillip, myself, Taro, and Adan). Adan and Taro have all agreed that we need to just play along with Phillip, but he will be the first one to go despite Betsy being a raving lunatic.

So the moral of the story is that I got screwed. I don't have the idol and I got put on a tribe with someone who already quit game and two absolute crazies. Hopefully the other tribe has cracks in their alliances, because by the time we get to the merge...we could be screwed.

Confessional 3

1. Wasn't too surprised to see Alice go home. She was obviously the weakest in the challenge. Its kind of worries me though because it makes me think the other tribe is pretty united.

2. Betsy is a lunatic, but she makes the game interesting. I mean she is so over the top in everything she does. I'm assuming she makes her posts public on purpose, but who knows. At least they are fun to read.

3. The merge really hadn't come up in conversation. I mean I don't think any of us expected it this early.

4. Right now I am in an alliance with Taro and Adam (and Tai). The three of us guys are working together.

5. Immunity challenge was fun except that it kicked me out. But I won my match and got eliminated the next round.

6. Yeah, it was fun.

7. I don't think you can really have a plan. I think you just have to start building actual relationships with people. A lot of people just want to sit around and talk about Survivor, I like to talk more about views and other interests. The more you reveal about yourself, the more trust that you build, and you begin to develop an actual friendship.

8. Yup.

9. Probably, if I have time for it.

10. I'd rather have them more often and less of them.

Now I'd also like to comment about what went down tonight:

It was too bad that I couldn't make the challenge, but obviously I think it worked out that we lost the challenge. We needed to get rid of Phillip. He flipped on so many people and he was just completely untrustworthy. Obviously Betsy is a wackjob, but I love it that he would stoop down to her level to fight her and call her trash. Everything that comes out of her mouth is ridiculous and a lie, but the fact that she was right about Phillip going first is just icing on the cake. He now has to realize that he got outlasted by Betsy. I love that he was like "Oh well...I was going to quit anyway." Bullshit. He thought he had the game in the palm of his hand.

After getting rid of one crazy tribe member I thought we would just have Betsy now, but it seems that the merge has made Taro lose it. I mean right after Tribal he just goes crazy. He just sending message after message "Oh my gosh...we need to find the weak link. Talk to everyone. Keep our stories straight. Lets pull in Diane. We target Felicity." Its like dude...calm down. I think there is a way to over play this game, and he is doing it. I suggested that we all don't enter into the merged tribe at the same time and he's like "Great idea. Lets all go in five minute intervals." Five minute intervals? WTF?

Then he was like "I have a confession to make..." And both Adan and I were like "Yeah we know you have the idol." So then he's shocked that we know and doesn't understand why we didn't blindside him. But I'm not going to tell him to cool it. The more he freaks out, the more he makes a target for himself.

--

Confessional 4

1. Right now I think I am viewed as playing an under the radar game. I think that since the merge was so early, its a strategy you have to take on if you want to get past the first couple votes. Everyone is trying to play the master strategist and make the biggest moves, but sometimes you have to lay low.

I'm in an alliance with Taro and Adan, but I don't really trust them. I realized that after Lombuka's first tribal council. Taro had the first hidden immunity idol so when he won immunity he immediately gave it to Adan. It just seemed strange to me since he acted as if I was a closer ally. I think Taro is playing a pretty good game in the sense of, he's talking to everyone, he's making deals, he is putting himself further in the game, but he is playing a shitty game because he has put such a huge target on his back. His scrambling and constant strategy has honestly become annoying.

2. My long term goals is to wait a couple more boots, and then start making moves. These "big" players are going to get themselves knocked out pretty quickly, and I'll continue to be a free agent and jump back and forth.

3. No, my gameplay isn't affected right now with Alice's return. I thought she would be more likely to side with Tombuka but it seems like she still has allies on the old Lomwe tribe.

4. Felicity appears to be, just because everyone is willing to kiss her ass. I don't think she has a shot in hell at winning this game, because she is playing to hard. Honestly, so many people are playing an aggressive game and want to be fricken control freaks that the most dangerous people are the ones you don't hear about.

5. Ahhhh...I was so close to getting it. I think it makes it so that every vote needs to be a blindside. Taro told me he doesn't have it, but I'm not sure I believe him. He figured out our first clue, but now he is playing dumb. He plays this game like 24/7...not sure he even has a life. I'm positive that him or Felicity (or maybe even Roger) has it.

--

Confessional 5

1. Well Adan kind of screwed me over, because he told me one thing (to vote Diane) and then did the other (he voted for me). So its nice to know where he stands, and I hope he gets knocked off Redemption Island. I considered Adan to be an ally, but I'm actually glad to see my allies be narrowed down, because I want to make myself into more of a free agent. I really haven't lied to anyone in the game at this point, and that opens a lot more doors for me.

2. I'm sure Lomwe will turn on each other soon. Right now I'm focusing on taking out Taro. I just don't trust him, I think he's been playing both sides, and I think he is looked at as one of Tombuka's major threats. Once he's gone I think Betsy and I will have a better shot at flipping between the Lomwe alliances.

3. I'm not going to answer that. If you classify people as "goats" this early in the game, you are an idiot. You look at someone like Felicity and you see that they are a powerful player who seems to have control, but you could get her at the end and there will be so much resentment no one will vote for her. So right now a "major threat" could easily transform into a "goat." There is so much left to this game, and major threats could easily emerge.

4. I dislike Felicity because everyone is kissing her ass. I'm working with Taro, but I can't stand him. I think he is so paranoid and he overplays this game. Neither of them realize that by talking to so many people they have screwed over their game.

5. Well obviously it could have easily been me, and since I didn't vote for Adan my vote for Diane could have sealed my fate. I wish I could have been around so I could have had a better opportunity to turn things around, but things worked out in my favor.

6. I think I am underestimated. Even though I was almost voted out, I still think people don't look at me as a threat. My plan to get to the top is to continue to play stupid, preach "loyalty", and then screw them all over.

7. Yeah, I think that it makes you realize that you should take more risks in this game.

--

Confessional 6

1. My questions weren't too tough (shit, now by saying them I'm sure I will have a ridiculously hard one next time). I think it makes things more interesting, I like to watch people squirm and try and figure out how to answer the question. I think I did good at Tribal other than the fact that I accidentally sent my Roger vote TO ROGER. Its like when you accidentally text the person you were talking shit about it, its embarrassing. I don't think he actually realized what I was doing, I think he thought like I was being up front with him because my message said:

ROGER. I hate to do this, because it seems like you really love the game, but I'm pretty sure you voted for me last time so tonight I'm returning the favor.

2. I loved the blowout. It was like a trainwreck. I think Felicity was stupid to just keep it going, because it hurts her a lot more than it hurts him. I mean I think Felicity is running the show and I'm surprised people are letting her, but I think she is the person that is going to ruin her own game because she is talking to everyone about strategy and as a result people are pissed when they get voted out. I mean she even sent me a message during Tribal that was like "You are safe. I secured the votes." Its like, who does this bitch think she is? But now is not really the time to take her out, its all about getting on her good side. These egos are so huge they will all destroy each other. I mean, its already started...

3. Not really. I mean, even if you are playing a game where you do make social connections, don't tell people that during Tribal. I think he's stupid for acknowledging that it is part of his strategy. He should have just said "Its hard to have a social game in a virtual world, I'm just trying the best to be myself." Instead he just admitted that he is being nice and friendly and talking about your life because its part of his strategy. I thought Kiyle was in a good position, but now I'm not so sure.

4. I think she probably does. Her or Taro, but I really don't think Taro has it anymore. I think Felicity just seems too confident. She has proven she is extremely smart. I figured out the idol clue fast, and I think she was one of the two that figured it out faster. So I think she has it.

5. First of all, I love Taro's reaction. He's just so oblivious to how he perceived. I feel like he plays this game 24/7. Like he constantly thinks about it even when he's offline, which is fine, but after a while it gets annoying. Just because today he keeps chatting me things like "Tonight is the night" "This is it" "Judgement Day" "Now we find out who is in control." Just please, stop. Sometimes I will get messages that are just like "ARE YOU TALKING TO ANYONE ELSE IN CHAT RIGHT NOW?! NO ONE IS TALKING TO ME!" Its not really in all CAPS, but thats who I read it. I just wish he'd calm down, maybe get a drink or two before he logs in...

Anyway, back to the question, I think people are probably saying that they don't know enough about me. Its like I'm in the middle of the extremely active players and the inactive players. Hopefully they think I'm stupid, but I also hope they acknowledge that I a very good looking player. I'm guessing thats why I was targeted last time, because I'm pretty.

5. Neither one of them could jeopardize my game if they returned, which is funny. I mean Adan lied to me, tricked me into voting with him, and then tried to blindside me. But if he came back in the game I'd be like "Dude...I trusted you. Why'd you do that?" But then I'd go back to pretending I'm his BFF because I'm sure he would apologize and come up with his bullshit excuse, but I definitely wouldn't be at the top of his list of people he needs to take out ASAP. Same with Roger. Even though I accidentally sent him my vote, I think that he would realize neither of us approached each other and his sights are going to be on taking out Felicity. For either of them I will be someone that can assist them.

7. Yeah, its a lot of fun. Betsy and I had a long talk on chat. Basically I think Betsy is playing one of the best games here, and I told her that. I mean she played so over the top that no one takes her seriously. We both have come to respect each other's games because we realize that in an online game like this, where people that play are STRATEGISTS you need to take a smaller role. Play stupid, go with the flow. The tallest blade of grass is the first one that gets cut after all. Right now I think the both of us are in a really good position because we have Felicity, the Mastermind who talks to everyone (and therefore keeps us in the loop), and then we have her little lapdog: Taro, who is the most paranoid player to play this game. And we are starting to realize that we can just play the game through them. Besty wants to take out Kiyle next, because it will weaken Felicity, but we need to get Taro to do it. So I proposed that we start telling Taro that his name is being brought up and trace it back to Kiyle. I mean if Taro found out his name was coming up he would FREAK. Essentially, he will do the dirty work for us because either he will succeed and take out Kiyle or he'll look like a jack ass and get voted out. Win-win.

I definitely think that Betsy and I could go deep and we laughed because we realize that this whole "lay low, play dumb" thing is really working in our favor. The only people playing the game better than us is...Diane and Neil. We just can't decide if its intentional or not.

Sorry, long rant. I just want to share as much about the game as I can because I'm sure its interesting getting all of these perspectives. But yeah, I'd play again if I had the time.

--

Confessional 7

1. I was COMPLETELY shocked when Betsy played the idol. She definitely made the game her bitch tonight. I've been in a pretty close alliance with Betsy since we voted Phil out, and I knew she wanted Kiyle out but never knew that she was going to make that move. I can't even believe she had the idol. Without a doubt, she is the best player playing this game right now. I have a lot of respect for her, and I told her I would help her get to the end. Just because I think she deserves to be there.

2. Honestly, its a lot better for me without Kiyle. I mean at Tribal Kiyle wanted to throw me under the bus, even though his little sidekick Zayden is about as active as I am. I just don't really like this idea that the game has to be played 24/7 in the chatroom. I have a life, and I don't always have time to be on here. What I don't understand, is these people don't even talk to me when I'm online anyway. I mean Alice is like "Oh yeah, Wallace doesn't talk to me as much as the others do." I've actually tried to have a conversation with Alice, multiple times. This is how it usually goes:

Wallace: Hey Alice, whats up?
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Wallace: Oops. you get logged out?
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Wallace: GET A NEW FUCKING COMPUTER!!!!!

No joke.

3. Well my strategy is to find that thing quickly. This next idol is going to be soooo important to the endgame. I know that I'm smart enough to figure it out, I just have to beat people like Felicity and Betsy to the punch. This idol is crucial to my game, and I'm really hoping that the first clue isn't so hard because I have that entire day open....

4. I was close to winning it, and I totally should have had it in the bag but I started talking to my roommate for a little before I started. That lost it for me. Luckily though, this time around it wasn't as crucial.

5. Zayden. I think he's playing a really similar game to myself. Lay low, show up and compete...but for some reason the attention is on me and not him. So I think he needs to go because he is a wild card.

Also like to share:

It was very interesting for me to find out that Felicity actually was in on the blindside of her ally. Betsy explained to me it was a way for her to repay Felicity for saving me. But I think that it says a lot about Felicity's game. I think she is playing good, but I think she is going to piss off so many people that I don't think they will vote for her in the end. I think as soon as her opening statement starts off with "oh lordy..." people will vote for whoever is sitting next to her. Even if the other opening statement is: Alice has left.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Felicity could take it in the end, but I think she would have to be completely honest with her game and not try and be really sweet and nice like she is now. Because if she tries to butter up the jury, they won't by it.

Also after the blindside, it really showed an interesting side to Taro. I mean, obviously he is extremely paranoid, but I think that Betsy taking out Kiyle really damaged his ego. I mean, Taro told me before Tribal that he wanted Kiyle out next. So in reality, Taro should look at this as a good opportunity because the person he wanted gone is gone. Instead though I think he's jealous that he didn't make that move, and that he had no idea. I think he assumed that he was the one pulling all of the strings, when in reality it is Betsy and Felicity that are controlling this game. And the fact they are women, I think that makes it worse for him.

This last vote definitely shook up the game. I just wish I could see the real life reactions of these people when it happened. I bet Kiyle cried.

--

Confessional 8

1. I've felt like I'm always coming up short, but I think that has worked out for me because it hasn't really labeled me as a challenge threat. I think people don't see me being as strong of a competitor in challenges, but I think towards the end I'll be able to hold my own.

2. Three people on RI was interesting. Shocked to see Diane win it. That could definitely change things up.

3. Well when Neil was voted out, it was supposed to be Zayden, but I think it worked out anyway. Neil wasn't playing the game and its almost better that he was gone. I think if Zayden actually would have went first I'm not sure we would have been able to take out Neil next.

4. I'm guessing that at Final 5 we will vote someone off and then they will compete with someone. The winner of that duel will return to the game.

5. I'm sure there is a lot of talking about who is actually playing the best game, lots of predictions, lots of trash talk. I'm not sure that I'm really that favorable of a player right now, but I'm hoping that after the next couple tribals begin will begin to respect my game.

--

Confessional (Final Five)

Well this game has gotten really, really interesting. Right now its hard to tell if I've paved my way to the end or secured myself 5th place.

Yesterday a lot happened. It basically started when Betsy sent me a message from Taronoid with him explaining he didn't trust me anymore and he wanted me to go next. So obviously, I'm not going to sit around and wait for him to try and vote me off. The thing is, Felicity talked about voting Taro off before, and knew that Betsy and I couldn't stand him. But she never really wanted to pursue taking out Taro, and at that point it kind of clicked to Waltsy (the couple name for Betsy and I) that she was going to use Taro as her goat. The great thing about taking Taro to the end is he assumes that he is this major threat when in all actuality he's the most delusional player here. I think that was further proved by his little tirade at the end.

So Felicity was ready to get rid of Alice, but she wanted to keep her hands clean. Kind of like when she had Betsy get rid of Kiyle for her (oh wait...thats a secret still, right? Hm. Wonder when that will come out). So Betsy and I talked and realized that we would use the idol Felicibitch gave us, but instead we would take out Taronoid with it. So basically Felicity would be part of the blindside, but we would turn the tables on her.

Now here is where the plan started to change. I trust Betsy 100%, but I really think that Felicity was a much bigger target. So while Felicity assumed that we were voting Alice, and Betsy assumed I was voting Taro with her, I had planned to vote Felicity and get Taro to do the same. It might have been a hard sell, but Taro trusted me at that point.

Basically the votes would have went down like this:

Alice: WALLACE (does not count)
Felicity: Wallace (does not count)
Betsy: Taro
Taro: Felicity
Wallace: Felicity

...and Felicity would have been sent home by the idol she was stupid enough to give away. Unfortunately she beat me out in Immunity so the plan couldn't happen, but it still worked out considering Taro is gone.

So that move was like Part 1 in knocking Felicity out of this game. Felicity was pissed after it. She sent me a message saying "I thought you were trustworthy" which wasn't as funny as Taronoid's message which just said "TRAITOR!!!!!!"

What I find humorous about this whole thing is Felicibitch is pissed off that I'm not trustworthy when she has done the same thing to people. I mean, she should just be happy I didn't blindside her.

Same thing with Taronoid. He proved at the end of RI that he was really in an alliance with Felicity and Alice, but...I'm the traitor? He strategizes to take me out of the game, but because I did it first...I'm the horrible person? Its just laughable that he can say things like "I hope you can sleep at night!" Because, I feel bad, I'm not invested enough to lose any sort of sleep over this but I know for sure that last night he cried himself to sleep in his racecar bed. But instead of feeling guilty about it...it just makes me laugh. (PS: Trying my best here to get casted in Heroes vs Villains...is it working? )

So after this whole move happened, it was crucial for me to get Alice on our side. Unfortunately, its really hard to explain everything to Alice. And I presented this whole thing to Alice on a platter. I sent her messages from Felicity confirming that Felicity knew that Betsy would use the idol and we would vote her out. I also sent messages where Felicity told me "See I can't really vote off Alice, but I can make sure she has enough other votes to leave the game." So Alice says she trusts me, but its hard to figure out if she is still under Felicity's spell. What I am hoping will happen is the next vote Alice will join Betsy and I in voting out Felicity. In return, I will promise her Betsy...although that will be a promise I won't keep.

Looking back at this whole thing, I think getting rid of Taro will actually be a good thing for me. I know he is doing his best to poison the jury, but I think most of them are smart enough to realize that 1) its a game and 2) Taro just got owned. Meanwhile I'm hoping the people left in the game will realize that I don't have any allies on the jury and the only ally I did have wishes I were dead. So hopefully it will take the target off of me.

--

Confessional (Final Four)

Its really hard to believe I'm in the Final 4 at this point. I feel at this point I'm in a really good position.

Basically it was between Diane and Alice. Originally Betsy and I agreed that it would be Diane if Felicity didn't win immunity. But right before Tribal, Betsy said that she sent in her vote and it would be either Felicity or Alice. The problem I had was Alice has really started to trust me in this game and at that point it would have been extremely hard to blindside her. So essentially I became the swing vote and I decided to vote Diane. That was what Alice wanted, and I think that it helped her to trust me.

I messaged Betsy and basically explained that I didn't see her message until after the vote and I thought the plan was to go with Diane. Obviously its a lie, but for me it was better to get rid of Diane than Alice.

Right now Final 4 is going to be CRUCIAL to get rid of Felicity. The funny thing is, I don't even think Felicity is really even that big of a threat but I need everyone else to think she is. Because the more people think that, the more I move up in the totem pole. So if Felicity is gone I am in a very good position at Final 3 and even if Felicity and Alice team up they are going to go after Betsy before me.

So at this point I'm really hoping that Alice realizes that I'm her best chance at Final 2. I'd like to go to the Final 2 with Alice. I think she is a little bit delusional in that she thinks she played this really awesome game when in all actuality it appeared she was riding coat tails. I mean this girl conquered RI based on the fact that she had to face quitters and inactives. So what...we are all supposed to be impressed that she won the gold medal in RI: Special Olympics?

But yeah, I'm really proud of myself for making it to the Final 4 and I'm really happy that at this point I have a clear pathway to the end. Also even if I don't make it to the end I think someone extremely deserving will win. I think at this point Alice is the goat and we just convinced her to vote off the only person she could beat: Diane.

--

Confessional (Final Three)

Well...damn it.

Tonight started off good. As soon as I heard that immunity was a typing test I knew that I had it in the bag. Although I didn't get too over confident like Betsy did, but winning immunity was pretty crucial. Especially keeping immunity away from Felicity. And then fricken Alice had to ruin everything.

The reason why I kept Alice over Diane was I really trusted Alice a lot more. She did say that she wouldn't have voted for me had I been in the situation, not sure how much I buy it, but regardless I thought Alice would make a logical decision tonight. I gave her on a platter evidence that Felicity was trying to betray her. I mean she knew that Felicity duped her. Also Diane brought up that Alice was a little coat tail rider that pretended that Felicity's moves were her own. I stressed to Alice that she needed to be part of a move to take out Felicity and to prove that she is playing her own game. I was willing to let Alice be the one to "take the credit" for taking out Felicity in front of the jury. Instead she went back to the same person who tried to blindside her. The jury will never respect her game.

I mean I guess if you are Alice you have a one way ticket to the finals regardless, the problem was she wasn't willing to step up. Instead she lives in this delusional world where she thinks she is such a good player. It pisses me off because if Felicity wins immunity tomorrow she is taking Alice and their is no way in hell I would ever vote for Alice. I'd vote Felicity. I despise her, but she is playing a good game. I just thought at this point everyone would be smart enough to get rid of her.

Losing Betsy sucked tonight, but I think that ultimately why everyone loved Betsy (the fact that she was so over the top and in your face) ultimately led to her demise. I knew that going into a Final 4 situation I would be safe because 1) she wouldn't show up to the challenge and 2) she would always be the first target. It just sucks because I sent her a message saying that Felicity was a tough competitor and that she shouldn't just give up. Instead she decided to talk trash and prematurely dance on Felicity's grave. As a result, she ended up out of the running. I just wanted us in the Final 3 because then it would be a guarantee that one of us would win. Now I've the pressure that its going to be Alice and Felicity in the Final 2. Blah.

Immunity tomorrow is so important for me. I mean lets face it, Alice sucks at challenges. She's not going to win. She told me she got 34 words per minute on this last challenge. Bitch, I doubled that shit. I mean she might as well not even compete. So its me against Felicity, and honestly I'm scared. Felicity is TOUGH. I'm going to have to bring my A-game. And if I win I have to take out Felicity. I don't even feel I have another option. I mean Betsy said before she left "don't bring pawns to the final 2" and I just wanted to respond "don't fucking quit a challenge and then go show off to the jury." At this point I've made Felicity into such a big target that if I don't get rid of her it will make me look like her bitch.

Well hopefully this next challenge is something I will excel at...

--

Confessional 9

1. I'm so pumped to be in the Final 2. Its funny looking back at my first confessional I said I would be either the first one out or I'd make it to the end. Ironically, I was one of the first people targeted on my tribe, but I wasn't voted out and I made it as far as I could on my own.

2. I wish Betsy had made it to the Final 3. I still don't know if I would have taken her to the Final 2, but that would have guaranteed one us would have been at the end. My biggest worry yesterday was that it was going to be Felicity and Alice at the end and Felicity would have won the game without a doubt.

3. This might sound cocky, but I really can't think of any moment where I really struggled to secure a place for myself. I always knew what was going down at Tribal aside from when Adan tried to blindside me (which I wasn't active during) and I didn't find out until after about the Kiyle blindside. Other than those two, I always felt safe. I was always on the right end of the vote. Towards the end I just started setting myself up to ensure I was Final 3/Final 2.

4. First and foremost, making an alliance with Betsy. That might not be a move the jury respects but I knew Betsy was perhaps the smartest player here. She had a strategy similar to mine, but hers was a little more extreme. I didn't want to come across as a good player, or someone who was dangerous. She did the same thing, but instead created this ghetto persona. So I knew she was someone I wanted on my side. I worked with her, told her what an amazing player she was, whispered sweet nothings into her ear, and as a result she trusted me and we became a pretty powerful force. I did the same thing with Felicity. I played their lap dog, told them what great players they were and how I wanted to remain loyal to the end because I respected their games more than anyone else. And it was true, I did respect them, but I wasn't going to ever hand Felicity the game. When it came to the end of the game, Betsy and I turned on Felicity and I vocally made her my target in front of the jury. Hopefully by gaining Felicity's trust and then stabbing her in the back I'll gain the support of jury members that she did the same to.

Overall I think the biggest move would be taking out Diane and not voting with Betsy. Even though Alice ended up forcing a tie I knew that it would still put me in the Final 3 because Betsy and Felicity would be the main targets. Had I voted out Alice I would have lost her vote and from my talks with Diane I really didn't trust her at all. So I think that moving, going against my original alliance (Betsy) set me up perfectly for the endgame.

5. I think every jury question will probably contain the word "coat tails." And thats for both Alice and I. Honestly, I'm fine with admitting that at points in this game I did ride coat tails. I'm not ashamed of it. I knew from the very beginning of this game that EVERYONE wanted to be a strategic player and be the one "calling the shots." I mean look you had Felicity, Betsy, Kiyle, Roger, Adan, Taro...all people who were always playing the game by making deals and talking with everyone. Those people were going to target each other. So for me laying low and playing stupid worked. I knew that I would get to play the game at the end. And thats really the only part of the game that matters. I won immunity 3 times and I was constantly at the top. And they can't side that I played extremely UTR because I was targeted the first couple tribals.

At the Final Tribal I'm not going to claim that I was the mastermind. I'm going to be honest. No, I wasn't deciding who was going to go home every single time, but for the most part I did know who was going. I was constantly safe and behind the scenes I played through other players (Betsy, Felicity, Taro, and then later Alice) to ensure that I was at the end.

6. Not sure yet. I've been playing a game that will solely get me to the end. I don't really have any friends on the jury, except maybe Betsy. I'll plead my case and hopefully they will see that although I didn't play the best game I played far better than Alice ever did. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that a lot of people won't respect Alice's game. Either way, I think its going to be close.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Wally "Coattail Rider" Griffin Confessionals Empty Re: Wally "Coattail Rider" Griffin Confessionals

Post  Felicity_Atkins Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 pm

these are so interesting! I miss the game =/
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Back to top Go down

Wally "Coattail Rider" Griffin Confessionals Empty Re: Wally "Coattail Rider" Griffin Confessionals

Post  Wallace_Griffin Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Your confessionals were very interesting as well. I'd really like to see Betsy's and Alice's.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Thu May 19, 2011 1:47 am

lol no i didnt cry!
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallace_Griffin Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

ha ha...sorry Kiyle!
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Thu May 19, 2011 2:08 am

Btw, Wallace your confessionals have been public since Tuesday. Rolling Eyes
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallace_Griffin Thu May 19, 2011 2:14 am

Oh. People kept saying they couldn't see mine, and I guess I couldn't really tell the difference. Oh well.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Hodge Thu May 19, 2011 3:39 am

Wow im actually starting to wonder if people actually liked me as a person...
Alice_Hodge
Alice_Hodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallace_Griffin Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 am

Don't take it personal, Alice. I bashed everyone (Taro, you, Felicity, even my ally Betsy). I did it to be funny. I obviously like you as a person. I mean a lot of people wrote that I was a worthless coattail rider who didn't deserve to make it to the end...actually pretty much everyone said that. You gotta take that stuff with a grain of salt because its just an online game and you just have to realize that none of us actually know each other. I mean these aren't are real names, pictures, and for some of us...personalities.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Thu May 19, 2011 3:52 am

Alice_Hodge wrote:Wow im actually starting to wonder if people actually liked me as a person...
I hear you Alice, I kinda of feel the same way. I always liked you as a person and I think my confessionals confirm that. Truth is I'am not even sure if you ever liked me as person and only aligned with me because you had no other choice.

<3 ya
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down