Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merge thread

Go down

Merge thread Empty Merge thread

Post  Roger_Hahn Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:23 am

First, the Immunity Challenge:

Merge thread 2cegfh1
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Merge thread Empty Re: Merge thread

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:48 am

So...

Since the Alice vote, I can say moved quite a bit. Without pretention, I think I made my way up from Underdog Status to a Powerplayer!

First, I started talking to people like I never had. Talking to Kiyle in particular. He's a VERY nice guy and we immediatly bonded. It was kinda weird because we were on opposite alliances but we overcame that and even made our own! More on that later.

I messaged Niel and Diane too. Diane took 3 DAYS to answer... And Niel is so straight-forward and not fun, it's crazy! I don't really like any of them.

Then there was the merge, and we formed THE alliance, which I think will dominate this game: Felicity/Kiyle/Myself. We're very tight, and I trust them both a lot. Actually, it's suppodedly a 4-way alliance but we don't know who's 4th! Hahaha! Felicity and I want Zayden. Kiyle wants Diane. We all agreed we'll take care of that later.

And the plan is genius. We obsiously want the Tombukas out. But, Taro has the first Immunity Idol. And we're all pretty sure Adan has the 2nd. So, we'll make them think we're voting Adan, he'll play his idol. But we'll vote Tai. We'll hit them with an Edgardo! Hahaha!

And I think Betsy's with us now? I mean... what a character! But I started to appreciate her... We'll see where it takes us!

So if everything goes according to the plan, Tai is GONE tonight! Smile
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down