Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #5

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #5 Empty Confessional #5

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:50 am

1. How does Adans removal change your strategy?

2. Will a Lomwe be leaving the game soon or will Tombuka continue being massacred?

3. Who could you see becoming a F2 Goat?

4. Who do you dislike the most?

5. How do 5-4-1-1 votes affect you personally in terms of tribal council suspense?

6. What are your plans to (A: Stay on top)(B: Get on top)

7. With another RI returnee to come, does it make you less inhibited? (IE: "If I get voted out because of this I can still come back!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #5 Empty Re: Confessional #5

Post  Wallace_Griffin Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 am

1. Well Adan kind of screwed me over, because he told me one thing (to vote Diane) and then did the other (he voted for me). So its nice to know where he stands, and I hope he gets knocked off Redemption Island. I considered Adan to be an ally, but I'm actually glad to see my allies be narrowed down, because I want to make myself into more of a free agent. I really haven't lied to anyone in the game at this point, and that opens a lot more doors for me.

2. I'm sure Lomwe will turn on each other soon. Right now I'm focusing on taking out Taro. I just don't trust him, I think he's been playing both sides, and I think he is looked at as one of Tombuka's major threats. Once he's gone I think Betsy and I will have a better shot at flipping between the Lomwe alliances.

3. I'm not going to answer that. If you classify people as "goats" this early in the game, you are an idiot. You look at someone like Felicity and you see that they are a powerful player who seems to have control, but you could get her at the end and there will be so much resentment no one will vote for her. So right now a "major threat" could easily transform into a "goat." There is so much left to this game, and major threats could easily emerge.

4. I dislike Felicity because everyone is kissing her ass. I'm working with Taro, but I can't stand him. I think he is so paranoid and he overplays this game. Neither of them realize that by talking to so many people they have screwed over their game.

5. Well obviously it could have easily been me, and since I didn't vote for Adan my vote for Diane could have sealed my fate. I wish I could have been around so I could have had a better opportunity to turn things around, but things worked out in my favor.

6. I think I am underestimated. Even though I was almost voted out, I still think people don't look at me as a threat. My plan to get to the top is to continue to play stupid, preach "loyalty", and then screw them all over.

7. Yeah, I think that it makes you realize that you should take more risks in this game.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down