Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #4

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #4 Empty Confessional #4

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 am

1. What are the current state of affairs for your gameplay? Weak spots, possible mistakes, allies etc?

2. What are your long term goals for this game in terms of a boot order?

3. With the return of Alice, is your gameplay affected?

4. Who is the most dangerous player in the game?

5. With a new idol in play, how does that change things?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #4 Empty Re: Confessional #4

Post  Wallace_Griffin Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 am

1. Right now I think I am viewed as playing an under the radar game. I think that since the merge was so early, its a strategy you have to take on if you want to get past the first couple votes. Everyone is trying to play the master strategist and make the biggest moves, but sometimes you have to lay low.

I'm in an alliance with Taro and Adan, but I don't really trust them. I realized that after Lombuka's first tribal council. Taro had the first hidden immunity idol so when he won immunity he immediately gave it to Adan. It just seemed strange to me since he acted as if I was a closer ally. I think Taro is playing a pretty good game in the sense of, he's talking to everyone, he's making deals, he is putting himself further in the game, but he is playing a shitty game because he has put such a huge target on his back. His scrambling and constant strategy has honestly become annoying.

2. My long term goals is to wait a couple more boots, and then start making moves. These "big" players are going to get themselves knocked out pretty quickly, and I'll continue to be a free agent and jump back and forth.

3. No, my gameplay isn't affected right now with Alice's return. I thought she would be more likely to side with Tombuka but it seems like she still has allies on the old Lomwe tribe.

4. Felicity appears to be, just because everyone is willing to kiss her ass. I don't think she has a shot in hell at winning this game, because she is playing to hard. Honestly, so many people are playing an aggressive game and want to be fricken control freaks that the most dangerous people are the ones you don't hear about.

5. Ahhhh...I was so close to getting it. I think it makes it so that every vote needs to be a blindside. Taro told me he doesn't have it, but I'm not sure I believe him. He figured out our first clue, but now he is playing dumb. He plays this game like 24/7...not sure he even has a life. I'm positive that him or Felicity (or maybe even Roger) has it.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down