Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #4

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #4 Empty Confessional #4

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 am

1. What are the current state of affairs for your gameplay? Weak spots, possible mistakes, allies etc?

2. What are your long term goals for this game in terms of a boot order?

3. With the return of Alice, is your gameplay affected?

4. Who is the most dangerous player in the game?

5. With a new idol in play, how does that change things?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #4 Empty Con

Post  Adán_Aguilar Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 am

1. I'm screwed like a poor hooker. Most likely I'll be the boot on Sunday. At this point everything is a potential mistake. There's really no plan when no one is willing to co-operate. I can trust Taro but that's about it. Betsy and Wallace I can see voting for me aswell on Sunday, and if we don't have the numbers I don't blame them.

2. Not much at this point, as long as Felbitchity does not win.

3. No, she says that she will go with the numbers and unless I could get Zayden and Roger (the people who apparently didn't vote for Alice in the first tribal) it's not looking very good either way.

4. I don't know but Felbitchity at least thinks she's dangerous. I hate her and I'd surely break loose on someone with a chainsaw if she wins!

5. I guess people need to be careful who they're targeting. A former Lomwe has the idol so they don't have to worry whether it's raining or not.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down