Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #3

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #3 Empty Confessional #3

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 am

1. What do you make of Alice being the first one voted off?

2. Betsy made her confessionals quite public for the most part. What do you make of them?

3. Does the thought of a merge come up in strategic conversation?

4. What are the current deals floating about for you?

5. How was the first immunity challenge for you? Who was weak and who was strong?

6. Did you have fun? (That is important! After all this is a game.)

7. Have you started considering jury management?

8. Now that you have been on the site for an extended period of time, do you find it easy to use for all of your Survivor needs?

9. Regardless of where you end up placing, would you participate in a future Survivor ORG hosted by Silver Konaru?

10. Was this confessional too long? Would you rather have questions more often and have less of them; or have them less often but have more questions to answer?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #3 Empty Re: Confessional #3

Post  Taro_Yuan Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:50 am

1. What do you make of Alice being the first one voted off?
As I've stated before I knew Alice was on the outs since she was one of the most inactive users, I think Niel is also on the outs for the same reason.

2. Betsy made her confessionals quite public for the most part. What do you make of them?
As sated before, Betsy's a loose canon, if someone likes putting a target on their back like she did with those confessionals, go right ahead. Makes my job a lot simpler when people willingly want to for yeah.

3. Does the thought of a merge come up in strategic conversation?
Of course it does, we need majority numbers before it happens or else it may be the end of my game, I think the other tribe may suspect that I'm the godfather here on Tombuka.

4. What are the current deals floating about for you?
Me, Adan and Wallace have agreed to a final 4, Wallace is forth in the alliance though, as for the two others, I have an agreement to go to the finals with each one of them.

5. How was the first immunity challenge for you? Who was weak and who was strong?
I was left distraught after the challenge, I let my team down by losing my question and consequently being immediately eliminated.

6. Did you have fun? (That is important! After all this is a game.)
Sure I did, but disappointed with my performance at the challenge. I'm a competitor at heart so being unable to participate further was emotionally difficult.

7. Have you started considering jury management?
Indeed I have. Regarding this, me and Wild Betsy have an ongoing romance, she thinks (if she's capable of actually thinking) we're going to the finals together. I'm pretending to be her survivor boyfriend out here, because everyone else has been quite mean to her, so my bet is, is that if she makes the jury and I've been sweet-talking her all this time, she's more likely to vote for me than not. Plus the flirtation makes the game more fun when I'm bored out here.

8. Now that you have been on the site for an extended period of time, do you find it easy to use for all of your Survivor needs?
It's great, the only thing I don't like is that we are able to see when members of the other team log on, for those who are observant like myself, u can get a better feel for which people are in an alliance together.

9. Regardless of where you end up placing, would you participate in a future Survivor ORG hosted by Silver Konaru?
First off I don't know what "Survivor ORG means"? nor do I know who Silver Konaru is? please clarify, as fas as playing in another season goes, I'm definitely down for it, and would love a second attempt to win this game.

10. Was this confessional too long? Would you rather have questions more often and have less of them; or have them less often but have more questions to answer?
Yes, I'd prefer more confessionals but with no more than 5 questions each time.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:58 am

ORG=Online Reality Game

Silver Konaru= My online moniker since 8th grade.

The only way to change the ability to see the other tribe online is to disable being able to see ANYBODY online. So it kind of sucks but its a sacrifice worth making.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:42 am

Confessional #3 Zxljdv
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 am

oh wait i here's my score of 799, lol, i guess i win immunity.

I guess u should consider Adans advice of us having to record ourselves doing the challenge to avoid people cheating.

apparently this is good software for us to record our screens:

http://download.cnet.com/HyperCam/3000-13633_4-10004511.html

Confessional #3 4rwyty
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 am

Confessional #3 Nwykpt
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down