Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #1

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Confessional #1

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

1. What do you expect from this experience?

2. What are some things you expect from the others?

3. Is the site easy enough to navigate? Do the colors work well in terms of readability?

4. What is your initial pre-game strategy?

5. Do you think you can win?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Re: Confessional #1

Post  Taro_Yuan Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 am

1. What do you expect from this experience?

Its going to be an interesting experience to see how one can relate to others via message boards and private pm messages. I'm not sure how easy it will be to make alliances via this method.

2. What are some things you expect from the others?

I hope not to encounter to much immaturity from others, and for them to take this experience somewhat seriously.

3. Is the site easy enough to navigate? Do the colors work well in terms of readability?

Its fine with me, readability is not an issue.

4. What is your initial pre-game strategy?

My plan is to try and form an alliance with a voting block of four people and weed out the weak and immature members of the tribe. We have to go into the merge with numbers or else we'll simply be picked off.

5. Do you think you can win?

I'm a competitor at heart so yes I can win! I'm reserved, yet I know when the right time to speak up is and make a stand. I'm knowledgeable yet I need to be careful as not to come off as arrogant. if I can't win I want the other good people in my alliance to make it to the end. I don't believe in bringing weak or disliked people to end just to get an easy win, I want to go head to head with the best in the finals!!
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down