Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #3

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #3 Empty Confessional #3

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:08 am

1. What do you make of Alice being the first one voted off?

2. Betsy made her confessionals quite public for the most part. What do you make of them?

3. Does the thought of a merge come up in strategic conversation?

4. What are the current deals floating about for you?

5. How was the first immunity challenge for you? Who was weak and who was strong?

6. Did you have fun? (That is important! After all this is a game.)

7. Have you started considering jury management?

8. Now that you have been on the site for an extended period of time, do you find it easy to use for all of your Survivor needs?

9. Regardless of where you end up placing, would you participate in a future Survivor ORG hosted by Silver Konaru?

10. Was this confessional too long? Would you rather have questions more often and have less of them; or have them less often but have more questions to answer?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #3 Empty Re: Confessional #3

Post  Wallace_Griffin Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 am

1. Wasn't too surprised to see Alice go home. She was obviously the weakest in the challenge. Its kind of worries me though because it makes me think the other tribe is pretty united.

2. Betsy is a lunatic, but she makes the game interesting. I mean she is so over the top in everything she does. I'm assuming she makes her posts public on purpose, but who knows. At least they are fun to read.

3. The merge really hadn't come up in conversation. I mean I don't think any of us expected it this early.

4. Right now I am in an alliance with Taro and Adam (and Tai). The three of us guys are working together.

5. Immunity challenge was fun except that it kicked me out. But I won my match and got eliminated the next round.

6. Yeah, it was fun.

7. I don't think you can really have a plan. I think you just have to start building actual relationships with people. A lot of people just want to sit around and talk about Survivor, I like to talk more about views and other interests. The more you reveal about yourself, the more trust that you build, and you begin to develop an actual friendship.

8. Yup.

9. Probably, if I have time for it.

10. I'd rather have them more often and less of them.

Now I'd also like to comment about what went down tonight:

It was too bad that I couldn't make the challenge, but obviously I think it worked out that we lost the challenge. We needed to get rid of Phillip. He flipped on so many people and he was just completely untrustworthy. Obviously Betsy is a wackjob, but I love it that he would stoop down to her level to fight her and call her trash. Everything that comes out of her mouth is ridiculous and a lie, but the fact that she was right about Phillip going first is just icing on the cake. He now has to realize that he got outlasted by Betsy. I love that he was like "Oh well...I was going to quit anyway." Bullshit. He thought he had the game in the palm of his hand.

After getting rid of one crazy tribe member I thought we would just have Betsy now, but it seems that the merge has made Taro lose it. I mean right after Tribal he just goes crazy. He just sending message after message "Oh my gosh...we need to find the weak link. Talk to everyone. Keep our stories straight. Lets pull in Diane. We target Felicity." Its like dude...calm down. I think there is a way to over play this game, and he is doing it. I suggested that we all don't enter into the merged tribe at the same time and he's like "Great idea. Lets all go in five minute intervals." Five minute intervals? WTF?

Then he was like "I have a confession to make..." And both Adan and I were like "Yeah we know you have the idol." So then he's shocked that we know and doesn't understand why we didn't blindside him. But I'm not going to tell him to cool it. The more he freaks out, the more he makes a target for himself.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down