Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #1

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Confessional #1

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

1. What do you expect from this experience?

2. What are some things you expect from the others?

3. Is the site easy enough to navigate? Do the colors work well in terms of readability?

4. What is your initial pre-game strategy?

5. Do you think you can win?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Re: Confessional #1

Post  Wallace_Griffin Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:28 am

1. I'm really looking forward to a crazy adventure, meeting some cool people, and winning the title of Sole Survivor. I'm probably getting a little too confident, but right now it seems like it should be fairly easy to get to the end...and that line alone will probably be some serious foreshadowing for me getting my torch snuffed first.

2. I don't quite know what to expect from the others. I think everyone in this game plans to backstab and turn on their allies at some point. EVERYONE plans on it. So I am going into this expecting that my alliance will try and turn on me at some point, but I just have to be playing two steps ahead of them.

3. Yeah, everything looks great for the site.

4. My initial strategy is to hide behind the idea that I'm a "team player" and I want to see our tribe make it to the end. In the early stages of the game its all about trust. I don't want these people to think I'm any type of strategic threat because I have a feeling that all of them are strategic players. So I'll act like I'm a strategic moron and "just here for the experience." Hopefully then they will realize there are bigger fish to fry.

5. I can definitely win this thing. If I'm not the first one out...I'll be at the end.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down