Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #3

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #3 Empty Confessional #3

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 am

1. What do you make of Alice being the first one voted off?

2. Betsy made her confessionals quite public for the most part. What do you make of them?

3. Does the thought of a merge come up in strategic conversation?

4. What are the current deals floating about for you?

5. How was the first immunity challenge for you? Who was weak and who was strong?

6. Did you have fun? (That is important! After all this is a game.)

7. Have you started considering jury management?

8. Now that you have been on the site for an extended period of time, do you find it easy to use for all of your Survivor needs?

9. Regardless of where you end up placing, would you participate in a future Survivor ORG hosted by Silver Konaru?

10. Was this confessional too long? Would you rather have questions more often and have less of them; or have them less often but have more questions to answer?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #3 Empty Re: Confessional #3

Post  Adán_Aguilar Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm

1. Alice was the first one voted out from the other tribe, so I can assume she weren't in the loop at Lomwe camp. Supposedly some of the people who are the most active at the other tribe have an alliance of some sort (Roger, Zayden, Felicity, Kiyle) and perhaps these people targeted Alice in the end because she, I think, did the worst at the challenge.

2. Betsy is a troll and her confessionals reaks of troll snot. What's more to say?

3. The merge is very much a factor in strategy talk. I need to know which people I wanna take to the merge. It's all about keeping the people I can trust, and as for people that doesn't belong here .. like Phil and Betsy.. they need to go before they stir up some shit.

4. I don't have any explicit final two-deals, meaning the words of that kind has not been spoken. If we lose four more challenges as a tribe Taro and I should be the ones left on our tribe, but as for the endgame it's not as easy to say the same thing. I say at the final 4/final 3 nothing is holy anymore.

As for any other deals I'd like to wait til' after the first Tribal Council. I just don't trust people.

5. I thought it was fun and intense. It's not fair to single out people as weak after one challenge, and especially in that kind of challenge. The strongest? I don't know, I think Adán Aguilar did pretty well. On the other hand, Adán made some stupid strategic decisions in the challenge, like eliminating Alice in the last round. He better think about that!

6. Yes, and I'm looking forward to the next challenge! When the challenge description changed I got a lot more nervous then I were before. I know I'd do well on a potential Survivor trivia thing, but this can go either way.

7. I'm trying to hold back parts of my sarcastic nature, so I won't be misunderstood as a jerk. (I know oh so well that sometimes happens if the people around you supposedly aren't of the same nature). And I guess I just wanna try to talk to as many people I can without it seeming contrived, and build some kind of relations.

8. I don't think I've had any problem navigating on the site, so keep up the good work web-designer Probst.

9. I'm definitely interested. I'm really enjoying the game so far.

10. Probably .. more often, but shorter.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:47 am

Confessional #3 9a8851a69d
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 am

Confessional #3 2z69u8g
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 am

And yea. I really got 143. I don't have any recorded proof for 143, because I forgot to record it. But I have one for 140.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down