Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #1

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Confessional #1

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:37 am

1. What do you expect from this experience?

2. What are some things you expect from the others?

3. Is the site easy enough to navigate? Do the colors work well in terms of readability?

4. What is your initial pre-game strategy?

5. Do you think you can win?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1 Empty Re: Confessional #1

Post  Tai_Xuan Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:51 am

1. I am expecting adventure. Something exciting and challenging, but rewarding. I want my patience to be tested. I want to be pushed to my limit so that I can prove that I am a strong person. I look at this as a chance to prove to myself and others that I am capable of Surviving.

2. Everyone is here to compete. Everyone will be strategizing and playing the Game as hard as they can. I just have to keep my eye on everyone and ensure I have put myself in the best position as possible. I don’t expect trustworthiness, and I don’t expect reliability. I need to play everyone in order to bring out these qualities in people.

3.This site is great. The colors are great. Don’t change a thing! =)

4. I want to be seen as a strategist, but in order to do that I have to make it far. I’m young, and I’m confident with my skills in challenges, so it should be easy for me to slip into an alliance while the older and weaker players get knocked off. But come the merge, I’m going cutthroat. I want my mark to be left on this game. I want people to remember me as an amazing player: manipulative, smart and emotionless. Redemption Island adds a while new aspect to the Game as well. If I do happen to end up on the Island, I intend to make my opponent as overconfident as possible and steal a win from them. It’ll take some luck, but I think my strategy will be easy enough to initiate.

5. Quite honestly, no. A 1 in 16 chance are not very good odds. As I explained earlier, I really just want to impact this game greatly. Going in, my goal is to not be the first one out. When I accomplish that, I’ll set my eyes on the Jury, then on the Finals, and then winning. To me, however, getting there is more important than taking the title of Sole Survivor.
Tai_Xuan
Tai_Xuan

Back to top Go down