Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional

Go down

Confessional  Empty Confessional

Post  Wallace_Griffin Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Well this game has gotten really, really interesting. Right now its hard to tell if I've paved my way to the end or secured myself 5th place.

Yesterday a lot happened. It basically started when Betsy sent me a message from Taronoid with him explaining he didn't trust me anymore and he wanted me to go next. So obviously, I'm not going to sit around and wait for him to try and vote me off. The thing is, Felicity talked about voting Taro off before, and knew that Betsy and I couldn't stand him. But she never really wanted to pursue taking out Taro, and at that point it kind of clicked to Waltsy (the couple name for Betsy and I) that she was going to use Taro as her goat. The great thing about taking Taro to the end is he assumes that he is this major threat when in all actuality he's the most delusional player here. I think that was further proved by his little tirade at the end.

So Felicity was ready to get rid of Alice, but she wanted to keep her hands clean. Kind of like when she had Betsy get rid of Kiyle for her (oh wait...thats a secret still, right? Hm. Wonder when that will come out). So Betsy and I talked and realized that we would use the idol Felicibitch gave us, but instead we would take out Taronoid with it. So basically Felicity would be part of the blindside, but we would turn the tables on her.

Now here is where the plan started to change. I trust Betsy 100%, but I really think that Felicity was a much bigger target. So while Felicity assumed that we were voting Alice, and Betsy assumed I was voting Taro with her, I had planned to vote Felicity and get Taro to do the same. It might have been a hard sell, but Taro trusted me at that point.

Basically the votes would have went down like this:

Alice: WALLACE (does not count)
Felicity: Wallace (does not count)
Betsy: Taro
Taro: Felicity
Wallace: Felicity

...and Felicity would have been sent home by the idol she was stupid enough to give away. Unfortunately she beat me out in Immunity so the plan couldn't happen, but it still worked out considering Taro is gone.

So that move was like Part 1 in knocking Felicity out of this game. Felicity was pissed after it. She sent me a message saying "I thought you were trustworthy" which wasn't as funny as Taronoid's message which just said "TRAITOR!!!!!!"

What I find humorous about this whole thing is Felicibitch is pissed off that I'm not trustworthy when she has done the same thing to people. I mean, she should just be happy I didn't blindside her.

Same thing with Taronoid. He proved at the end of RI that he was really in an alliance with Felicity and Alice, but...I'm the traitor? He strategizes to take me out of the game, but because I did it first...I'm the horrible person? Its just laughable that he can say things like "I hope you can sleep at night!" Because, I feel bad, I'm not invested enough to lose any sort of sleep over this but I know for sure that last night he cried himself to sleep in his racecar bed. But instead of feeling guilty about it...it just makes me laugh. (PS: Trying my best here to get casted in Heroes vs Villains...is it working? Razz )

So after this whole move happened, it was crucial for me to get Alice on our side. Unfortunately, its really hard to explain everything to Alice. And I presented this whole thing to Alice on a platter. I sent her messages from Felicity confirming that Felicity knew that Betsy would use the idol and we would vote her out. I also sent messages where Felicity told me "See I can't really vote off Alice, but I can make sure she has enough other votes to leave the game." So Alice says she trusts me, but its hard to figure out if she is still under Felicity's spell. What I am hoping will happen is the next vote Alice will join Betsy and I in voting out Felicity. In return, I will promise her Betsy...although that will be a promise I won't keep.

Looking back at this whole thing, I think getting rid of Taro will actually be a good thing for me. I know he is doing his best to poison the jury, but I think most of them are smart enough to realize that 1) its a game and 2) Taro just got owned. Meanwhile I'm hoping the people left in the game will realize that I don't have any allies on the jury and the only ally I did have wishes I were dead. So hopefully it will take the target off of me.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down