Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #8

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #8 Empty Confessional #8

Post  Admin Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 am

1. How have you felt about immunity challenges?

2. How do you feel about 3 people on RI?

3. Thoughts on the latest boot?

4. When do you think RI will come into play?

5. What do you imagine is going on at Ponderosa?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #8 Empty Re: Confessional #8

Post  Wallace_Griffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 am

1. I've felt like I'm always coming up short, but I think that has worked out for me because it hasn't really labeled me as a challenge threat. I think people don't see me being as strong of a competitor in challenges, but I think towards the end I'll be able to hold my own.

2. Three people on RI was interesting. Shocked to see Diane win it. That could definitely change things up.

3. Well when Neil was voted out, it was supposed to be Zayden, but I think it worked out anyway. Neil wasn't playing the game and its almost better that he was gone. I think if Zayden actually would have went first I'm not sure we would have been able to take out Neil next.

4. I'm guessing that at Final 5 we will vote someone off and then they will compete with someone. The winner of that duel will return to the game.

5. I'm sure there is a lot of talking about who is actually playing the best game, lots of predictions, lots of trash talk. I'm not sure that I'm really that favorable of a player right now, but I'm hoping that after the next couple tribals begin will begin to respect my game.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down