Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #9

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #9 Empty Confessional #9

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 10:14 pm

1. What are your immediate thoughts on the final 2?

2. Would you have ever imagined it would be Alice and Wallace?

3. Where does your vote begin to lean to?

4. Does one of them not deserve it?

5. Why would either of them be bashed by the jury?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #9 Empty Re: Confessional #9

Post  Taro_Yuan Sat May 07, 2011 2:24 am

1. What are your immediate thoughts on the final 2?
Felicity's insecurities got the best if her and she let "Wallace the Weasle" slither his way into the final 2. In my conversations with her, Wallace was supposed to be gone 6th, Betsy 5th, RI returnee 4th, unfortunately she got insecure and tried to pull off a big move (by aligning with very people that wanted her out, wtf?) that ruined her game in the end. Alice earned her spot she cleaverly maneuverer herself between alliances and earned people's trust and didn't break her word, certainly why I admire her, she sure is cleaver for a 16 year girl.

2. Would you have ever imagined it would be Alice and Wallace?
No, if the Zayden boot would of worked out for me, and if Felicity didn't suddenly out of nowhere get insecure about jury votes, I'm 100% affirmitve, myself, Felicity and Alice would of been the final 3. I may have stepped down to let those two face each other in the final.

3. Where does your vote begin to lean to?
I think its obvious Alice, Alice, Alice, she was loyal, honest and trustworthy, Wallace was neither of them.

4. Does one of them not deserve it?
Wallace, he's been completely detached from the game, formed no real bonds or alliances with any one and just got lucky every step of the way.

5. Why would either of them be bashed by the jury?
Both are perceived as "goats" but then again, at one point Betsy, myself and Kyile were all considered goats, and in fairness I don't think any of us ever were. We were all very active and involved players.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down