Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #6

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #6 Empty Confessional #6

Post  Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 am

1. Tribal Council has had tougher questions lately. How do plan for those?

2. Roger and Felicity had a big blow-out after the vote. How do you react to this?

3. Kiyle was told he has mastered the social game. Does this make him a jury threat? How do you react to this?

4. Betsy suggested Felicity had the idol. Thoughts?

5. Taro was shocked to find out he was deemed a "schemer." What do you think is being said about you when you aren't around?

6. Who do you want to win at RI? Adan or Roger?

7. Still having fun? Still willing to do another if the opportunity came up in the future?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #6 Empty Re: Confessional #6

Post  Wallace_Griffin Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 am

1. My questions weren't too tough (shit, now by saying them I'm sure I will have a ridiculously hard one next time). I think it makes things more interesting, I like to watch people squirm and try and figure out how to answer the question. I think I did good at Tribal other than the fact that I accidentally sent my Roger vote TO ROGER. Its like when you accidentally text the person you were talking shit about it, its embarrassing. I don't think he actually realized what I was doing, I think he thought like I was being up front with him because my message said:

ROGER. I hate to do this, because it seems like you really love the game, but I'm pretty sure you voted for me last time so tonight I'm returning the favor.

2. I loved the blowout. It was like a trainwreck. I think Felicity was stupid to just keep it going, because it hurts her a lot more than it hurts him. I mean I think Felicity is running the show and I'm surprised people are letting her, but I think she is the person that is going to ruin her own game because she is talking to everyone about strategy and as a result people are pissed when they get voted out. I mean she even sent me a message during Tribal that was like "You are safe. I secured the votes." Its like, who does this bitch think she is? But now is not really the time to take her out, its all about getting on her good side. These egos are so huge they will all destroy each other. I mean, its already started...

3. Not really. I mean, even if you are playing a game where you do make social connections, don't tell people that during Tribal. I think he's stupid for acknowledging that it is part of his strategy. He should have just said "Its hard to have a social game in a virtual world, I'm just trying the best to be myself." Instead he just admitted that he is being nice and friendly and talking about your life because its part of his strategy. I thought Kiyle was in a good position, but now I'm not so sure.

4. I think she probably does. Her or Taro, but I really don't think Taro has it anymore. I think Felicity just seems too confident. She has proven she is extremely smart. I figured out the idol clue fast, and I think she was one of the two that figured it out faster. So I think she has it.

5. First of all, I love Taro's reaction. He's just so oblivious to how he perceived. I feel like he plays this game 24/7. Like he constantly thinks about it even when he's offline, which is fine, but after a while it gets annoying. Just because today he keeps chatting me things like "Tonight is the night" "This is it" "Judgement Day" "Now we find out who is in control." Just please, stop. Sometimes I will get messages that are just like "ARE YOU TALKING TO ANYONE ELSE IN CHAT RIGHT NOW?! NO ONE IS TALKING TO ME!" Its not really in all CAPS, but thats who I read it. I just wish he'd calm down, maybe get a drink or two before he logs in...

Anyway, back to the question, I think people are probably saying that they don't know enough about me. Its like I'm in the middle of the extremely active players and the inactive players. Hopefully they think I'm stupid, but I also hope they acknowledge that I a very good looking player. I'm guessing thats why I was targeted last time, because I'm pretty.

5. Neither one of them could jeopardize my game if they returned, which is funny. I mean Adan lied to me, tricked me into voting with him, and then tried to blindside me. But if he came back in the game I'd be like "Dude...I trusted you. Why'd you do that?" But then I'd go back to pretending I'm his BFF because I'm sure he would apologize and come up with his bullshit excuse, but I definitely wouldn't be at the top of his list of people he needs to take out ASAP. Same with Roger. Even though I accidentally sent him my vote, I think that he would realize neither of us approached each other and his sights are going to be on taking out Felicity. For either of them I will be someone that can assist them.

7. Yeah, its a lot of fun. Betsy and I had a long talk on chat. Basically I think Betsy is playing one of the best games here, and I told her that. I mean she played so over the top that no one takes her seriously. We both have come to respect each other's games because we realize that in an online game like this, where people that play are STRATEGISTS you need to take a smaller role. Play stupid, go with the flow. The tallest blade of grass is the first one that gets cut after all. Right now I think the both of us are in a really good position because we have Felicity, the Mastermind who talks to everyone (and therefore keeps us in the loop), and then we have her little lapdog: Taro, who is the most paranoid player to play this game. And we are starting to realize that we can just play the game through them. Besty wants to take out Kiyle next, because it will weaken Felicity, but we need to get Taro to do it. So I proposed that we start telling Taro that his name is being brought up and trace it back to Kiyle. I mean if Taro found out his name was coming up he would FREAK. Essentially, he will do the dirty work for us because either he will succeed and take out Kiyle or he'll look like a jack ass and get voted out. Win-win.

I definitely think that Betsy and I could go deep and we laughed because we realize that this whole "lay low, play dumb" thing is really working in our favor. The only people playing the game better than us is...Diane and Neil. We just can't decide if its intentional or not.

Sorry, long rant. I just want to share as much about the game as I can because I'm sure its interesting getting all of these perspectives. But yeah, I'd play again if I had the time.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down