Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #7

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #7 Empty Confessional #7

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 am

1. What was your reaction to Betsy playing the idol?

2. How do things change without Kiyle?

3. With a new idol coming into play soon, what's the strategy?

4. How was the first endurance challenge?

5. Who NEEDS to get out of here?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #7 Empty Re: Confessional #7

Post  Wallace_Griffin Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 am

1. I was COMPLETELY shocked when Betsy played the idol. She definitely made the game her bitch tonight. I've been in a pretty close alliance with Betsy since we voted Phil out, and I knew she wanted Kiyle out but never knew that she was going to make that move. I can't even believe she had the idol. Without a doubt, she is the best player playing this game right now. I have a lot of respect for her, and I told her I would help her get to the end. Just because I think she deserves to be there.

2. Honestly, its a lot better for me without Kiyle. I mean at Tribal Kiyle wanted to throw me under the bus, even though his little sidekick Zayden is about as active as I am. I just don't really like this idea that the game has to be played 24/7 in the chatroom. I have a life, and I don't always have time to be on here. What I don't understand, is these people don't even talk to me when I'm online anyway. I mean Alice is like "Oh yeah, Wallace doesn't talk to me as much as the others do." I've actually tried to have a conversation with Alice, multiple times. This is how it usually goes:

Wallace: Hey Alice, whats up?
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Wallace: Oops. you get logged out?
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Alice has left.
Alice has joined.
Wallace: GET A NEW FUCKING COMPUTER!!!!!

No joke.

3. Well my strategy is to find that thing quickly. This next idol is going to be soooo important to the endgame. I know that I'm smart enough to figure it out, I just have to beat people like Felicity and Betsy to the punch. This idol is crucial to my game, and I'm really hoping that the first clue isn't so hard because I have that entire day open....

4. I was close to winning it, and I totally should have had it in the bag but I started talking to my roommate for a little before I started. That lost it for me. Luckily though, this time around it wasn't as crucial.

5. Zayden. I think he's playing a really similar game to myself. Lay low, show up and compete...but for some reason the attention is on me and not him. So I think he needs to go because he is a wild card.

Also like to share:

It was very interesting for me to find out that Felicity actually was in on the blindside of her ally. Betsy explained to me it was a way for her to repay Felicity for saving me. But I think that it says a lot about Felicity's game. I think she is playing good, but I think she is going to piss off so many people that I don't think they will vote for her in the end. I think as soon as her opening statement starts off with "oh lordy..." people will vote for whoever is sitting next to her. Even if the other opening statement is: Alice has left.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Felicity could take it in the end, but I think she would have to be completely honest with her game and not try and be really sweet and nice like she is now. Because if she tries to butter up the jury, they won't by it.

Also after the blindside, it really showed an interesting side to Taro. I mean, obviously he is extremely paranoid, but I think that Betsy taking out Kiyle really damaged his ego. I mean, Taro told me before Tribal that he wanted Kiyle out next. So in reality, Taro should look at this as a good opportunity because the person he wanted gone is gone. Instead though I think he's jealous that he didn't make that move, and that he had no idea. I think he assumed that he was the one pulling all of the strings, when in reality it is Betsy and Felicity that are controlling this game. And the fact they are women, I think that makes it worse for him.

This last vote definitely shook up the game. I just wish I could see the real life reactions of these people when it happened. I bet Kiyle cried.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down