Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #2

2 posters

Go down

Confessional #2 Empty Confessional #2

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 am

1. Any alliances?

2. Any ideal boot orders?

3. What do you believe the first challenge will be?

4. Are you enjoying the new IM interface?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessional #2 Empty Re: Confessional #2

Post  Wallace_Griffin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 am

1. I haven't really approached anyone about an alliance yet. Taro messaged me about working together and he was one of the people I was definitely looking at working with. He mentioned that he had only talked with Tai about an alliance and kind of hinted at the three of us working together.

I guess my fear is that those two are already working together and trying to get me as the third wheel. Tai approached me later about the possibility of working together, but mentioned nothing about Taro.

I don't trust either of them, but I think short term they would be good allies to have. As of now, its Wallace and the Asians Smile Will it get to the Final Three? Probably not, but I think the three of us could be pretty dangerous early on in this game.

2. Our seventh tribe mate hasn't really shown up, so obviously he/she is a liability. Right now I don't really trust Phillip that much. I mean the first impression I have is him explaining that he has played many of these games. I think he comes across a "know it all" and quite frankly I don't want to play with someone who has played games like these. To me that makes you a target because it gives you an upper hand. Anyway, Phillip will probably be my number one target. It will all just depend on whether or not Mystery Player decides to step up...

3. Hopefully the first challenge will be something easy like "name that tune." I'm pretty good at that shit. I think if its Survivor trivia everyone is going to be pretty good because we are all fans. It'd be nice if it was something to do with current events or pop culture since I'm sure most of these people probably don't have actual lives outside of Survivor Twisted Evil

4. I haven't actually tried it out yet. So far I'm liking the board though. Just trying to figure out if this game is going to incorporate any Hidden Immunity Idols and where the hell I can find them...
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallace_Griffin Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 am

This game definitely got a lot more interesting today.

It started with a message from Phillip. Basically he told me that if we lost the challenge Betsy was going to go home for sure because she was inactive. But then he said that my name was coming up and that everyone else wanted to vote me out after Betsy. He said he hoped I had the idol and that I could play it at the second tribal.

THEN...I got a message from Adan. Basically he said Phillip was targeting me and planned to message me and say that I was going second so if I had the idol I wouldn't play it and I would be out first. Adan told me the plan was for me, him, Tai, and Taro to blindside Phillip.

So we go to the challenge and we end up winning. Phillip acts like a jackass throughout the entire thing basically proving that he is the most annoying person in the game until....

Betsy shows up...and claims the title for herself. So here we have Betsy, the inactive player that we know nothing about and then she just starts posting "What up bitchezzzzz. We won the fuxckin challenge mofos!!!!"

So me and Adan were talking in the main chat and Betsy just happened to enter right as Adan posted "I hate Betsy. She is a villain." So of course Betsy goes crazy and unleashes hell wondering why he hates her. Meanwhile I have a PM from her that says "Your soo hot. Me and you. Final 2." So Betsy has proven she is a complete wackjob that will not play this game rationally...

So anyway, talking with Adan and Taro I pretty much believe them over Phillip, and obviously the three of us plus Tai don't trust him but everyone decided to "play along." Well Phillip shows up later and then confesses that he did in fact lie to me because he wanted me to not play the idol and vote me out first. After asking him why, he explained "because you weren't around that much." To which I responded "so you were going to vote me out over INACTIVE Betsy?" Then he said that I'm around more, and I've changed so he wants me to replace Tai in the alliance (so it'd be Phillip, myself, Taro, and Adan). Adan and Taro have all agreed that we need to just play along with Phillip, but he will be the first one to go despite Betsy being a raving lunatic.

So the moral of the story is that I got screwed. I don't have the idol and I got put on a tribe with someone who already quit game and two absolute crazies. Hopefully the other tribe has cracks in their alliances, because by the time we get to the merge...we could be screwed.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down