Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Final 3)

Go down

Confessional (Final 3) Empty Confessional (Final 3)

Post  Wallace_Griffin Thu May 05, 2011 8:27 am

Well...damn it.

Tonight started off good. As soon as I heard that immunity was a typing test I knew that I had it in the bag. Although I didn't get too over confident like Betsy did, but winning immunity was pretty crucial. Especially keeping immunity away from Felicity. And then fricken Alice had to ruin everything.

The reason why I kept Alice over Diane was I really trusted Alice a lot more. She did say that she wouldn't have voted for me had I been in the situation, not sure how much I buy it, but regardless I thought Alice would make a logical decision tonight. I gave her on a platter evidence that Felicity was trying to betray her. I mean she knew that Felicity duped her. Also Diane brought up that Alice was a little coat tail rider that pretended that Felicity's moves were her own. I stressed to Alice that she needed to be part of a move to take out Felicity and to prove that she is playing her own game. I was willing to let Alice be the one to "take the credit" for taking out Felicity in front of the jury. Instead she went back to the same person who tried to blindside her. The jury will never respect her game.

I mean I guess if you are Alice you have a one way ticket to the finals regardless, the problem was she wasn't willing to step up. Instead she lives in this delusional world where she thinks she is such a good player. It pisses me off because if Felicity wins immunity tomorrow she is taking Alice and their is no way in hell I would ever vote for Alice. I'd vote Felicity. I despise her, but she is playing a good game. I just thought at this point everyone would be smart enough to get rid of her.

Losing Betsy sucked tonight, but I think that ultimately why everyone loved Betsy (the fact that she was so over the top and in your face) ultimately led to her demise. I knew that going into a Final 4 situation I would be safe because 1) she wouldn't show up to the challenge and 2) she would always be the first target. It just sucks because I sent her a message saying that Felicity was a tough competitor and that she shouldn't just give up. Instead she decided to talk trash and prematurely dance on Felicity's grave. As a result, she ended up out of the running. I just wanted us in the Final 3 because then it would be a guarantee that one of us would win. Now I've the pressure that its going to be Alice and Felicity in the Final 2. Blah.

Immunity tomorrow is so important for me. I mean lets face it, Alice sucks at challenges. She's not going to win. She told me she got 34 words per minute on this last challenge. Bitch, I doubled that shit. I mean she might as well not even compete. So its me against Felicity, and honestly I'm scared. Felicity is TOUGH. I'm going to have to bring my A-game. And if I win I have to take out Felicity. I don't even feel I have another option. I mean Betsy said before she left "don't bring pawns to the final 2" and I just wanted to respond "don't fucking quit a challenge and then go show off to the jury." At this point I've made Felicity into such a big target that if I don't get rid of her it will make me look like her bitch.

Well hopefully this next challenge is something I will excel at...
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down