Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Final Four)

Go down

Confessional (Final Four) Empty Confessional (Final Four)

Post  Wallace_Griffin Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 am

Its really hard to believe I'm in the Final 4 at this point. I feel at this point I'm in a really good position.

Basically it was between Diane and Alice. Originally Betsy and I agreed that it would be Diane if Felicity didn't win immunity. But right before Tribal, Betsy said that she sent in her vote and it would be either Felicity or Alice. The problem I had was Alice has really started to trust me in this game and at that point it would have been extremely hard to blindside her. So essentially I became the swing vote and I decided to vote Diane. That was what Alice wanted, and I think that it helped her to trust me.

I messaged Betsy and basically explained that I didn't see her message until after the vote and I thought the plan was to go with Diane. Obviously its a lie, but for me it was better to get rid of Diane than Alice.

Right now Final 4 is going to be CRUCIAL to get rid of Felicity. The funny thing is, I don't even think Felicity is really even that big of a threat but I need everyone else to think she is. Because the more people think that, the more I move up in the totem pole. So if Felicity is gone I am in a very good position at Final 3 and even if Felicity and Alice team up they are going to go after Betsy before me.

So at this point I'm really hoping that Alice realizes that I'm her best chance at Final 2. I'd like to go to the Final 2 with Alice. I think she is a little bit delusional in that she thinks she played this really awesome game when in all actuality it appeared she was riding coat tails. I mean this girl conquered RI based on the fact that she had to face quitters and inactives. So what...we are all supposed to be impressed that she won the gold medal in RI: Special Olympics?

But yeah, I'm really proud of myself for making it to the Final 4 and I'm really happy that at this point I have a clear pathway to the end. Also even if I don't make it to the end I think someone extremely deserving will win. I think at this point Alice is the goat and we just convinced her to vote off the only person she could beat: Diane.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down