Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Tribal Council

+2
Felicity_Atkins
Wallace_Griffin
6 posters

Go down

Final Tribal Council Empty Final Tribal Council

Post  Wallace_Griffin Fri May 06, 2011 11:51 pm

So is it happening for sure on Monday? That would work a lot better for me (as opposed to tonight).
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council Empty Re: Final Tribal Council

Post  Felicity_Atkins Fri May 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Same here Jeff!
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Hodge Sat May 07, 2011 1:24 am

both nights work for me. I'm free both nights this weekend as well.
Alice_Hodge
Alice_Hodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Sat May 07, 2011 3:15 am

oke doke

as someone I know would say.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 3:18 am

There is a ceremonial torch tribute being done in the Lombuka camp. More faces will come to be but I have already left some there for you to tribute.

Pay your respects, bash them, talk about your feelings toward them, just whatever you want. The jury cannot see it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Hodge Sat May 07, 2011 4:43 am

so is tribal monday??

its so boring now Razz
Alice_Hodge
Alice_Hodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 5:39 am

Hey guys!

First of all, let me congratulate you both for your amazing games, you have made what 14 others couldn’t: you made it to the end. However, only one of you can win, and by doing so, will claim the title of best player of Survivor Malawi. It won’t be Betsy, it won’t be Kiyle, it won’t be Felicity and anybody sitting on this side *points the jury*. It will be either Alice, the first boot, the follower with a good social game, or Wallace, the Under-the-Radar player who might be one of the weakest socially. Tonight, I want to say that my vote is undecided and that you Final Tibal Council performances WILL determine who my vote goes to.

The thing is… I have a problem voting for both of you.

I’ll start with Alice. Hey girl! Smile Before I start, let me advise you not to take anything to personally as you know I like you a lot. And I’d love things to be easy and just vote for you.

But… no matter what you say, you will still remain the first boot. Even if you came back and played a great game from that point forwad… YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON ELIMINATED. And when I signed up for this game, I promised myself I’d do as if Redemption Island never existed because I hate it. It is a shitty twist. And in my mind, you remain the player who started to play too fast, and got sent home first. When the numbers started to go down, I promised myself I’d never vote for you -- despite the fact that I like you -- just because you were the first person voted out.

Another thing that ticks me is the fact that Felicity basically dragged you to this point. It obviously worked, but even when Felicity turned on her allies, you STILL rode her coattails. One thing that actually might have done that I (and I think many other jurors) would have respected a lot is if you would have sided with Betsy and Wallace and voted her out. YOU WERE GUARANTEED F2. And since Betsy just sucks at challenges, you could have gone to the end to the F2 with Wallace, the safest bet you had at that particular point. But you kept playing the same fricking game. And that was PATHETIC. I just hated to see you blindly following Felicity to that F2 goat you were destined to. You could have made a move or SOMETHING. For this reason, it will be so hard for me to vote for a pathetic game player. And I still don’t know if I can.

Now that I’ve been very hard on you, I also want to tell you that you played a good game even if you were a follower. You played the best game you could have as a returnee, and I have to congratulate you. You could have gone against Felicity but you knew it wasn’t in your best interest. You also mastered the social game without making yourself look like a threat, which is, for sure, a very hard thing to do. I want to end this part of the speech by telling you that no matter what the others say, you deserve to be here, you deserve to win. You played one of the best games you could have played.

Now, you, Wallace. Hi. I’m Roger Hahn. How are you? What’s your name already? Wallace, right. Who… are you again? Oh, I see: an ex-Tombuka who went UTR, followed Bety and made the F2. Nice to meet you, I’m glad that we have the chance to talk!

Yeah… you basically were HORRIBLE socially. Or at least, you were to me. Did you ever want to get my jury vote if you made it to the end? It sure didn’t seem that way. As all the other Tombukas approached me and talked to me, you were way too good to grace me with your presence and input.
But there’s a more important issue I’d like to talk about. Early merge, some of us, wanted to eliminate the inactives who we felt… didn’t deserve it. Who were they? Diane and Niel of course and… YOU! Once merge hit, you didn’t show up anymore and the game BORED you. Contrarely to the belief, you never really fought, you were saved by the fact you never came to play this game. Then you realized that you had made it deep into the game and that you DID have a chance to win. THEN you started playing. And I do not believe any juror should reward that.

And to anybody who think you played a great strategic game… NO. Here’s in brief. Didn’t show up… Didn’t show up… Didn’t show up… Didn’t show up… Didn’t show up… Didn’t show up… Didn’t show up… Avoided the target… Avoided the target… Avoided the target… Avoided the target… Avoided the target… Avoided the target… Won Immunity… Stayed with Betsy… Stayed with Betsy… Stayed with Betsy… Stayed with Betsy… Stayed with Betsy… Stayed with Betsy… Did what she told you… Did what she told you… Did what she told you… Did what she told you… Stupidly voted the biggest goat in the game, Diane… Won Immunity…. Let your closest ally go home… Either had no life and pushed a button for 5 hours or cheated… Eliminated Felicity…

CONGRATULATIONS WALLACE!!!!11!!!!!1! You deserve to win so so so so so so so so so sooooooo much!!!1!1!111! 

As you can see, I have many reasons NOT to vote for both of you. So I hope you answer these questions honestly as it will help me make the final decision. Please Private Chat the answers ONLY. These are questions about the facet of the game which I think is the most important, the social game. I hope that you took time to get to know some of the people you played the game with:
- What region does Zayden live in?
- Name two shows (except Survivor) that Kiyle loves.
- Name one jury member who lives in Europe.
- Name a professional sports team from the city Taro lives in.
- Name one jury member who has applied on Survivor
- Complete the sentence: Survivor Malawi is the _________ ORG that Jeff hosts.

One last thing I’d like you to tell me about. Might be random but:
- What do you think about Quebec’s sovereignist movement?

And, even after all what I said: Thank you for making this game so fun. I’ll be happy with the outcome no matter what happens. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Tue May 10, 2011 5:42 am

For the questions about the members of the jury, I don't want one of you to copy the other so please answer privately. As for the last question, it can be answered publicly. Thanks again!
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down